Deadline: February 11, 2022.
Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge 2022 For Early-stage Entrepreneurs Around the World. Cisco’s goal is to positively impact at least 1 billion people by 2025. As part of their work, they seek to inspire and empower a generation of problem solvers whose plan will not be to survive only but to thrive in this increasingly digital economy.
Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge 2022 For Early-stage Entrepreneurs Around the World
With the dawn of digital technologies connecting devices and data, good ideas now have the ability to take effect more quickly than ever, and Cisco Global is here to help.
The 6th annual Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge is aimed to recognize new business ideas that capitalize on technology for social impact from early-stage and start-up entrepreneurs around the world.
These are the requirements to help you qualify for this challenge.
- This Contest is currently open and it is offered only to (1) individuals aged eighteen (18) years or older during the time of registration (“Individual Participant”).
- For teamwork participation, it is available to teams of up to five individuals age eighteen (18) years or older at the time of registration.
- It is open to Legal business entities (“Business Entity Participant”).
These are the prizes for the winners of this challenge.
- $250,000 USD Grand Prize: A single team will be designated the grand prize winner and will be awarded $250,000.
- $75,000 USD Regional First Runners-Up: Three teams from America, EMEAR, and APJC will be designated the regional first runners-up and will receive a prize of $75,000 USD each.
- $50,000 USD Second Runners-Up: Three teams will be designated the second runners-up and will receive a prize of $50,000 USD each.
- $10,000 USD People’s Choice: This award is for the entry that receives the highest votes. The finalist entry that receives the most votes will receive the People’s Choice Award.
- $15,000 USD Cisco Employees’ Choice: The finalist entry that receives the highest votes will receive the Cisco Employees’ Choice Award.
- $100,000 USD Climate Impact & Regeneration Prize: A single team will be designated as the winner of this prize and given the sum of $100,000 USD.
- $50,000 USD Climate Impact & Regeneration Prize Runners-Up: Four teams will be designated as the winners of this prize and given the sum of $50,000
- $50,000 USD HBCU Startup Prize: A single team will be designated as the winner of this prize and given the sum of $50,000.
To apply for this challenge, click this link.
For more information visit the official webpage of Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge 2022.