Applications for the 2024 intake of the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), are now open. If you wish to pursue a Master’s degree program abroad without the burden of tuition fees, this scholarship is for you. NTNU offers a remarkable opportunity for students worldwide.
Let’s discuss briefly about the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), before we explore further the details of this scholarship.
The Norwegian University of Science and Technology otherwise referred to as NTNU, has established itself as a prominent institution in the field of science and technology. However, its academic spectrum extends far beyond that, encompassing humanities, social sciences, economics, medicine, health sciences, educational science, architecture, entrepreneurship, art disciplines, and much more.
The university has its headquarters in Trondheim, with additional campuses in Ålesund and Gjøvik. This global academic powerhouse ranks among the best in Norway, Europe, and across the globe.
Study Faculties at NTNU
The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), offers students varieties of faculties to choose from depending on their preferred study area. Each of these faculties offers unique experiences. Below are the available faculties:
- Faculty of Architecture and Design
- The Faculty of Humanities
- Information Technology and Electrical Engineering
- The Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- The Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Social and Educational Sciences
- The Faculty of Economics and Management
- NTNU University Museum
Benefits of Studying at NTNU
The policy of waiving tuition fees for degree programs at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), is one of the University’s outstanding features. This means that students can focus on covering their living expenses while enjoying access to world-class education.
To apply for NTNU’s tuition-free master’s programs, you need to meet certain criteria such as:
- International applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English through accepted tests such as TOEFL, IELTS, or Pearson’s Academic English test.
- Some applicants may be exempted from presenting an English proficiency if they completed their Bachelor’s degrees or A-level exams in English.
- You should possess a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic track record with a grade of C or better on the ECTS scale.
- NTNU welcomes applications from both EU/EAA and non-EU/EAA applicants.
To complete your application for NTNU’s tuition-free master’s programs, you will need to submit the following documents:
- A copy of your passport showing your photo, full name, date of birth, and nationality.
- High school grade transcript or diploma.
- University’s official transcripts and diplomas. Where the documents are not in Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, or English, they must be accompanied by an authorized translation into English.
- Copies of English language proficiency test results (TOEFL or IELTS).
- A letter of motivation.
- Your CV.
- For applicants outside the EU/EEA, documentation of funding is required.
Apply Here: https://www.ntnu.edu/studies/imp/admissions
December 1, 2023.
Can I apply for NTNU’s master’s programs if I’m from a non-EU/EAA country?
Yes, NTNU welcomes applications from both non-EU/EAA and EU/EAA applicants.
What English proficiency tests are accepted by NTNU?
NTNU accepts TOEFL, IELTS, University of Cambridge tests, and Pearson’s Academic English test.
Are there scholarships available for NTNU’s programs?
NTNU doesn’t offer scholarships however, there are alternative funding opportunities, such as Erasmus Mundus scholarships and the Anglo-Norse Society scholarship.
More Related Content
- Quick Guide on Getting a Work Permit In Norway For Foreigners
- Norway Granting Visa Sponsorship Jobs – APPLY NOW!
- Fully Funded BI Presidential Scholarship 2022/2023 – Apply Now
- Best Countries in the World to Migrate to If you are a Nurse
- 15 Affordable Medical Schools in Canada
Check This Out:
- Harvard University Environmental Fellows Program 2024 (Up To $87,500 Salary)
- Mica and Ahmet Ertegun Graduate Scholarship 2024-25 – APPLY NOW
- The Chevening Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Fellowship 2024 – APPLY NOW
- BI Presidential Scholarship 2024-25 – Study in Norway
- Radboud University Scholarship Programme 2024 – APPLY NOW