Have you been searching for information about the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2023? This page will guide you through the application process for the Nigerian Air Force in 2023. The online registration window is about to open for applications from suitably qualified candidates.
The Nigerian Air Force is a respected military branch, and their recruitment process is an opportunity for eligible Nigerian youth to serve their fatherland. Keep reading for more details, as we have outlined in this article, everything you need to know about the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment for 2023.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2023 – Recruitment Pathways
The Nigerian Airforce offers two main recruitment pathways, they include:
Basic Military Training Course (BMTC)
The Basic Military Training Course (BMTC) is a short-term training program that runs for a duration of 6 months maximum. The BMTC is designed for individuals with qualifications such as a Secondary School Certificate, National Diploma certificate, NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE, City and guild Certificate, and Trade Test Certificate.
Direct Short Service Course (DSSC)
The Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) is one of the famous recruitment pathways of the Nigerian Air Force. The DSSC is for graduate professionals looking to join the military.
Basic Requirements for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2023
To be considered eligible for the Nigerian Airforce, you must meet the following criteria:
- Citizenship: You’re a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- For males, the height requirement is a minimum of 1.66m, and for females, it’s 1.63m.
- You must be in good physical and medical condition.
- Applicants must have zero previous criminal convictions.
- A minimum of 5 credits in subjects including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Other qualifications may be required depending on the specific course you wish to join.
The application process for the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2023 involves the steps below when the application window is open:
- Go to the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2023 online application portal at airforce.mil.ng.
- Carefully read the application instructions to submit the application form appropriately
- Print out the necessary application documents, which include:
- Local Government of Origin Form.
- An Attestation Form which must be duly signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
When is Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2023?
The 2023 Recruitment exercise for the Nigerian Airforce is done annually. Interested Candidates should anticipate the date for the 2023 recruitment exercise which will be announced soon. Keep track of this page to get updates.
Things to Note about Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2023
- During your application, ensure that you just once, as multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- Applications for the Nigerian Airforce online Registration are free, no payment is required throughout the Exercise.
- Ensure that the Attestation Form contains your passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ driver’s Licence, International Passport, or National ID Card.
More Related Content
- Federal Government Recruitment 2023 Job Registration Portal
- Nigerian Police Recruitment 2023 – Quick Application Guide
- United Nations Local Pathways Fellowship 2023 Program for Youths Worldwide – Apply Now
- The World Bank Jobs – How to Apply for World Bank Jobs
- Total Nigeria Recruitment 2023 – Apply Now