The Karolinska Institute Global Masters Scholarship 2023/2024 application is now open. Invest your time and effort in applying for this scholarship to have a significant impact on financing the cost of your education.
The Karolinska Institute is offering many tuition fee scholarships to outstanding students who have been admitted to one of its Global Master’s Programmes starting each Autumn semester.
The Global Master’s Scholarship is an annual program, this scholarship varies each year, however, there is a maximum of 10 scholarships per year, spread to all the Global Master’s Programmes.
The Karolinska Institute Global Master’s Scholarship is highly competitive with approximately 1500 international students applying for the scholarship annually.
Details of Karolinska Institute Global Masters Scholarship
- Scholarship Type: Postgraduate
- Institution: Karolinska Institute
- Country to study: Sweden
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: January 17, 2023
About Karolinska Institute
The Karolinska Institute is a renowned research-led medical university based in Solna, in Sweden. Karolinska Institute has the vision to make a significant contribution to the improvement of human health; and a mission to conduct research and education, interacting with the community.
The Institute consistently ranks among the world’s best medical schools.
Benefits of Karolinska Institute Global Masters Scholarship
- A maximum of ten Karolinska scholarships is offered annually to all the Global Master’s Program.
- The Global Master’s Scholarship only covers the tuition fee or part of the tuition fee for the program only partially given by Karolinska Institute, including the cost of Travel, living expenses and other charges.
How to Apply for Karolinska Institute Global Masters Scholarship 2023/2024
- Visit the Karolinska Institute application page at:https://education.ki.se/scholarships to apply
- Ensure that you carefully read the Tuition fees and scholarship regulations at Karolinska Institute before applying for the scholarship.
- For more details, click the link below; https://education.ki.se/scholarships
Criteria for Karolinska Institute Global Masters Scholarship Qualification
Being eligible for the Karolinska Global Master’s Scholarship requires Applicants to meet the following Criteria:
- Applicants must Have applied to one of Karolinska Institutet’s Global Master’s Programmes starting in 2023
- The Applicant must be a tuition fee-paying student (from outside the EU/EEA)
- Expected to have paid the application fee by 1 February 2023
- Must meet the entry and documentation requirements for the programme they have applied for
- The scholarship program is open to first-year students only
Selection Process for Karolinska Institute Global Masters Scholarship
- The Selection Process for the Karolinska Institute Global Masters Scholarship is based on an overall assessment of the applicant’s CV and qualifications that are submitted via University Admissions
- Then evaluated in connection with the application for a KI Global Master’s programme. Scholarship
- The scholarship Recipients will be notified personally.
January 17, 2023
CHECK THIS OUT:
- University of Bayreuth BIGSAS Scholarships 2023 – Apply Now!
- University of Glasgow James McCune Smith PhD Scholarships 2023 for International Students – APPLY…
- Mauritius Africa Scholarships 2022/2023 for Deserving African Students – Apply Now!
- University of Exeter Chevening Scholarships 2023 for International Future Leaders – Apply Now!
- American University in Cairo Tomorrow Leaders Graduate Students Programme (TLG) 2023 – Apply Now!