Do you dream of schooling Abroad? Here’s an amazing opportunity to study in the UK with fully funded University of Exeter Chevening Scholarships. Applications are now open for Chevening Scholarships, apply today via the webpage stated below to study for a 1 year Master’s degree at the University of Exeter in the Uk.
Chevening Scholarships is usually funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) and partner organizations. The program commenced in 1983 and has since transformed into a prestigious international scheme.
The Chevening Scholarships program is attended by Scholars from over 160 countries and territories worldwide with more than 50,000 alumni globally who make up an influential and highly regarded global network.
Summary of University of Exeter Chevening Scholarships
- Scholarships Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: University of Exeter
- Study Country: United Kingdom
- Course Program: Master’s Degree
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2022
About the University of Exeter
The Exeter Schools of Art and Science were founded in 1851. In carrying out it’s academic duties, the University of Exeter combines teaching excellence and high levels of student satisfaction with world-class research at its various campuses in Exeter and Cornwall.
The University of Exeter is also a member of the famous Russell Group of top research-intensive universities. It has also built a strong partnership with students and a clear focus on high performance.
Meanwhile, the University is committed to the discovery and changing of lives through education since 1851 when the Exeter Schools of Art and Science were founded.
The University of Exeter Chevening Scholarships offers a unique opportunity for future leaders and influencers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, and also build a network extensively, have first-hand experience of the UK culture and build strong positive relationships with the United Kingdom.
Benefits of University of Exeter Chevening Scholarships
The Chevening Scholarship is Fully-funded, it covers the following:
- Flights tickets
- Accommodation and
- Student’s Course fees
How to Apply for University of Exeter Chevening Scholarships?
- Interested and eligible applicants for the Chevening Scholarships must complete and submit their application online
- Check the availability of the award in your country/territory and apply via this link: http://www.chevening.org/apply/
- Ensure to include your preferred University of Exeter Master’s degree programme in your course choices on your Chevening Scholarship application.
- You’re also required to submit your programme application to the University by visiting the webpage below: https://www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/applying/
Requirements for University of Exeter Chevening Scholarships
- All Interested Applicants must have an undergraduate degree to be eligible
- Candidates must have at least two years of work experience, including voluntary experience.
- Applicants must demonstrate leadership qualities and a passion for influencing positive change in their home country.
- Should be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory in other to be eligible
- Must be willing to return to their country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after their award has ended.
- Have completed an undergraduate degree
- The requirement of at least two years of work experience must be met.
November 1, 2022.