How To Buy on Jumia Black Friday – Have you experienced various Jumia Black Fridays but always failed to get the best deals for yourself? One situation that resonates very well with everyone is that the very item you aim for is taken by some other shopper.
Want to avoid getting in the same situation all the time, read this article on how to buy on Jumia Black Friday.
How To Buy on Jumia Black Friday
Black Friday is a day set aside for wonders in the online and offline shopping space. It is a day when the biggest deals and discounts are available.
Generally, this day is observed on a fixed day before the holidays. It marks the beginning of the Holiday season. On this day, most of the items available in all shopping stores and malls are placed at huge discounts.
Although this day is celebrated on a fixed day every year, some brands have decided to make a season out of it. read this article to get the best tips to help you stay ahead of other shoppers.
When is Jumia Black Friday
Jumia Black Friday will officially start on the 4th of November and end on the 25th of November 2022.
This means that all Fridays in November will be Black Fridays.
How Not to Miss Out on Black Friday
Many people are struggling to buy the same items on Black Friday. Follow the tips given in the lower part of this article for better chances of having great items.
Here are some steps to take to help you get the best results;
- Download the Jumia app
- Follow all the social media accounts of Jumia on all platforms.
Benefits of Shopping on Jumia Black Friday
The Major Benefits of shopping on Black Friday are;
- You will enjoy an extra 5% off on all deals
- It will give you access to shopping loans of up to N100,000
- Enjoy 10% off when you pay with your master card on Tuesday. This is called Master card Tuesday.
How to Shop on Jumia Black Friday
To shop on Jumia Black Friday, follow the steps below;
- Download the Jumia App
- After that, log in to your Jumia account or register for an account if you do not have one.
- Now, select your desired products
- Click on the link “buy now”
- Click on your cart and click “checkout”
- Now, fill out your address form
- Confirm your order
- Enter your credit or debit card details
- Click, “pay”
- You can now track your order when it leaves the Jumia Store.
Why your Payments May Be Rejected
Your payments may be rejected because of any of the following reasons
Insufficient Funds on Your Account
Your request will be rejected if you do not have sufficient funds in your account. This may even make you miss an item purchase on Jumia.
Failure to Receive OTP and SMS
If you do not receive the SMS sent by Jumia with the OTP. It means that the phone number registered with your Jumia account is not the one on your phone.
The solution to this problem is to update the correct phone number on your Jumia account or use a Sim that is associated with your bank account.
You Entered a Wrong Pin Code
If you attempted to make a payment with your debit or credit card and used the wrong pin, your payment will be rejected.
Debit Card Not Profiled
If you have not profiled your debit card for online payment, your payment will not work.
We suggest you use another payment method or call your bank to enable your card for online payments.
Best Tips for Shopping on Black Friday
The tips below will help you prepare yourself to get the best deals on Black Friday from Jumia and other online stores across the world.
- Make sure your sales are planned
- Make inquiries on deals as they come.
- Visit the website way before the time of the deal.
- Download the Jumia App
- Be early enough for shopping
- Rest well before that day.
- Make sure you focus on your shopping to avoid getting the wrong deals.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Participate in Jumia Black Friday?
You can participate on Jumia Black Friday even if it is the first time you are shopping from the Jumia Platform. All you have to do is to make sure you have an account on Jumia and that you are logged in. Make sure you are accessing the platform from the app and with a very good internet connection.
How does Black Friday work?
Black Friday work just as every other shopping day. The only difference here is that discount sales are open for limited periods and the prices of products are unusually low.
Is Jumia Black Friday Every day or Only Fridays?
The main deals happen on Fridays, meanwhile, other deals and flash sales are available throughout the duration of Black Friday.
What Date Is Jumia Black Friday 2022?
On Jumia, Black Friday starts on the 4th of November, 2022, and will run till Sunday, the 27th of November 2022. During these periods, Nigerians will get massive discounts on lots of products and services.
How Does Jumia Black Friday Treasure Hunt Work?
During the Treasure Hunt. Highly discounted products called “treasures” are hidden in unrelated categories to be found by Jumia Customers. Customers are given a series of ideas and clues to search for treasured products that are hidden.
- How to Clean and Care for Your Jewelry
- Best Amazon Holiday Beauty Gift Guide
- Amazon Black Friday Early Deals – Is Amazon Cheaper on Black Friday?
- Amazon Tech Gifts Holiday 2022 – What should I look for in Tech Gifts?
- Best Holiday Gift Guide on Smartphones – Why is a Good Camera so Important?
- 22 Holiday Gifts Guide for Home – Unique Gift for The Home
- Warwick Fully Funded Chancellor’s Scholarships 2023/2024 – Apply Now!