Applications are now being invited for the American University in Cairo Tomorrow Leaders Graduate Students Programme (TLG) 2023.
The TLG programme is a collaboration between the US Department of State, the Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (NEA/AC), and the American University in Cairo (AUC).
The Tomorrow Leaders Graduate Students Programme is designed to equip academically qualified and economically deserving students with the professional qualifications and experience needed to advance knowledge and contribute to the achievement of socially relevant outcomes.
This is achieved through organized graduate study and research that enhances the professionalization of emerging leaders and proposes local solutions to shared problems in the MENA region.
Summary of the American University in Cairo Tomorrow Leaders Graduate Students Programme TLG
- Name of Organization: American University in Cairo
- Country: Egypt
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: December 5, 2022
- Available Programmes: The program offers students from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) an opportunity to pursue higher education and earn a master’s degree at AUC in one of the following graduate programmes:
- Master of Arts: Gender and Women’s Studies in the Middle East/North Africa
- Master of Arts: Comparative Education
- Master of Arts: Migration and Refugee Studies
- Master of Art: Economics in International Development
- Master of Arts: Mass Communication
- Master of Public Policy
- Master of Public Administration
- MA in Middle East Studies
About American University in Cairo (AUC)
The American University in Cairo commonly known as the AUC was established in 1919. AUC is a top American-accredited institution of higher education.
The University is also a centre of the intellectual, social and cultural life of the Arab world.
AUC have a large community of students, parents, faculty and staff, trustees, alumni and sponsors from over 60 countries.
American University in Cairo (AUC) is a global culture and forum for sound argument, debate and understanding across the diversity of languages, facilities and human experiences.
Benefits of the Tomorrow Leaders Graduate Students Programme
The AUC Tomorrow Leaders Graduate Students Programme (TLG) covers:
- The student’s Full tuition fees for the fall and spring semesters
- Medical insurance
- Monthly stipend
- Student Accommodation
- Opportunity for Internship/practicum plus local transportation costs if needed
- Recipients will have the opportunity to attend one conference to present research findings, applied to and awarded competitively, as per the guidelines for Graduate Student Support Grants
- Coverage for two annual round-trip economy air tickets from home to campus
- A living stipend to continue approved program activities on campus during breaks. This covers students who are unable to return home due to unforeseen circumstances
Also Read: Get Top Phones Deals on Jumia Black Friday
How to Apply for American University in Cairo Tomorrow Leaders Graduate Students Programme TLG?
Kindly follow the steps below to apply for the AUC TLG programme
- The first step is to Submit the TLG Application at: http://www.tomorrowsleadersprogram.org/
- Check the application process: http://www.aucegypt.edu/admissions/graduate/how-apply
- Submit the online TLG students programme, Graduate admission application: https://www.applyweb.com/cgi-bin/app?aucgtlg
- Visit the American University in Cairo (AUC) website at: https://www.aucegypt.edu/admissions/fellowships/listings/tomorrows-leaders-graduate-program
Eligibility Criteria for American University in Cairo Tomorrow Leaders Graduate Students Programme TLG Qualification
- To be eligible, students should be nationals/citizens of the following nations: Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Libya, Tunisia, Yemen, Syria, Bahrain, the West Bank, and Gaza.
- Students must meet the AUC graduate admission requirements to be eligible
- Must have Strong academic potential with a bachelor’s degree of a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent.
- The students must have proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Be mature, and flexible, and Demonstrate leadership potential in a combination of extracurricular activities, recommendations, and interviews.
- Must be seen to be in financial need.
December 5, 2022