International students are invited to apply for the University of Auckland Entrance Scholarship 2023. This scholarship is designed to attract new international students of high calibre from ASEAN countries to pursue a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study of one year or more at the University of Auckland.
The University of Auckland Entrance Scholarship is a Full-time enrolment in a Master’s degree of 120 points or an undergraduate degree (with overseas secondary or post-secondary qualifications) by new full fee paying International students from ASEAN countries.
The University of Auckland Entrance Scholarship awards up to $10,000 towards tuition fees for new international students from ASEAN countries enrolling in undergraduate degrees, masters degrees or postgraduate diplomas.
Details of the University of Auckland Entrance Scholarship
- Institution: University of Auckland
- Country: New Zealand
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: November 21, 2022
- Scholarship worth: $10,000
About the University of Auckland
Founded in 1883, the University of Auckland is a public university in Auckland, New Zealand.
The University of Auckland is the highest-ranked university in New Zealand and consistently places among the Top 100 universities in the world by QS World Rankings.
Benefits of the University of Auckland Entrance Scholarship
Auckland Entrance Scholarship awards up to $10,000 for either postgraduate study or undergraduate study
How to Apply for the University of Auckland Entrance Scholarship
- Visit the University of Auckland at: aucklandscholars.communityforce.com to apply
- Take your time to read the regulations to be sure you are eligible to apply.
- Once you’re done with that, click the “Apply now” button and complete the online application form.
- You might want to check the form early if a reference or endorsement is required to support your application.
- Ensure that All sections are completed by the closing date, which is midnight on the specified date
- For more details, click the link below: https://www.auckland.ac.nz/en/study/scholarships-and-awards/find-a-scholarship/university-of-auckland-asean-high-achievers-scholarship-1142-all.html
Eligibility Criteria for University of Auckland Entrance Scholarship Qualification
The University of Auckland ASEAN High Achievers Scholarship requires applicants to meet the following conditions:
- The ideal Applicants must be an international student from an ASEAN country to be eligible
- To be eligible, the Applicants must be either new student who has received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission.
- Candidates who are enrolled in a full-time in either a Postgraduate Diploma or Master’s degree of 120 points or more, excluding master by thesis can apply
- Current Students who have already commenced study at the University of Auckland are eligible
- Students applicants who have undertaken any tertiary level study in New Zealand can apply
- Students enrolling in a Business Master’s programme in the Graduate School of Management (GSM) are also eligible
- Not allowed to apply to include Master of Business Analytics students and Master of Supply Chain Management
- All Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency.
Selection Criteria and Process for the University of Auckland Entrance Scholarship
- The Application Outcomes are determined by a selection committee and are usually notified around eight weeks after the closing date.
- All the Applications are made to the Scholarships Office
- A Selection Committee is created to assess the applications
- The University of Auckland Entrance Scholarship is awarded by the University of Auckland Council on the recommendation of the Selection Committee
November 21, 2022
CHECK THIS OUT:
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023 – Apply Now!
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Scholarship Award 2022 – Apply Now!
- Sir John Monash Scholarships 2023 for Excellence for International Students – APPLY NOW!
- MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship 2023 – APPLY NOW!
- Kansas State University Future Student Scholarships & Award 2023 – Apply Now!