Monash University is inviting applications from outstanding International students for Sir John Monash Scholarships 2023. Sir John Monash Scholarships Program is usually offered to the 10 highest-achieving international students studying Australian Year 12 or International Baccalaureate in Australia.
Students with an ATAR of over 98.00 or its equivalent will be considered automatically for Sir John Monash Scholarships when they apply for an undergraduate degree at Monash University through VTAC.
The Sir John Monash Scholarships program is highly competitive and available for undergraduate degree programs at Monash Campus in Australia. The Scholarship holders will receive $40,000 up to a maximum of four years duration of the degree program.
Summary of The Sir John Monash Scholarships
- Type of Program: Undergraduate Degrees
- Host Institution: Monash University
- Country: Australia
- Study at: Monash University
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Brief Information About Monash University
Monash University was established in 1958 as a public research university, it is located in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Monash University took its name after Sir John Monash; a prominent World War I general.
Monash University boosts its vibrant international community, with twelve campuses and teaching locations across 4 continents, which made the University one of Australia’s largest universities.
Benefits of Monash University Sir John Monash Scholarships
All the Successfully selected applicants for Sir John Monash Scholarships will receive the following benefits:
- Each Scholarship holder will receive $10,000 per annum (48 credit points of study), up to a maximum of four years.
- Recipients will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
- The Scholarship Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment, and promotional activities.
How to Apply for Sir John Monash Scholarships 2023?
- Al Interested and qualified candidates are required to visit the University of Monash application page at: wwwmonash.edu to apply
- Students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will have their applications assessed automatically
- Students who wish to defer their scholarship are allowed to do so
- Most importantly, read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline.
- You can visit the scholarships webpage below for more details: https://www.monash.edu/study/fees-scholarships/scholarships/find-a-scholarship/Sir-John-Monash-Scholarships-for-Excellence-7200
Eligibility Criteria for Sir John Monash Scholarships Qualification
Applicants for the Sir John Monash Scholarships are expected to meet the following conditions in other to be considered:
- Applicants must be International students
- Candidates must present a High school certificate or equivalent to be eligible
- Ideal Applicant must be a Current Year 12 or International Baccalaureate in Australia
- He/She must be looking to pursue an undergraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Applicants are expected to possess evidence of English Language proficiency.
- Considerations will be given to students’ academic achievement hence, the scholarship is offered to the highest-achieving students.
- Students with an ATAR of over 98.00 or equivalent can secure the scholarship
- Recipients are expected to retain the scholarship by maintaining an Average Mark of 70 or above each semester.
- Recipients must also remain enrolled as an international students to retain the scholarship
More Related Content
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Program 2023 – Apply Now!
- University of Waterloo Scholarships 2023 in Canada Fully Funded – Apply Now!
- University of Glasgow James McCune Smith PhD Scholarships 2023 for International Students – APPLY…
- Mauritius Africa Scholarships 2022/2023 for Deserving African Students – Apply Now!
- University of Dundee Steve Weston and Trust International Scholarship – Apply Now!