University of Waterloo Scholarships 2023 in Canada Fully Funded for International Applicants
Good News! The University of Waterloo Scholarships 2023 in Canada is now open for eligible International Applicants looking to pursue Undergraduate, Master and PhD degree programs.
The Waterloo scholarship program is open to all international applicants from all over the World holding any Nationality. Meanwhile, the University of Waterloo Scholarships is a 100% Fully Funded Program for the above-mentioned degrees. The waterloo scholarship is valued at up to $10,000.
Summary of the University of Waterloo Scholarships in Canada 2023
- Study in: Canada
- Host Institution(s): University of Waterloo
- Study Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Duration of Program: Depends on the selected program.
- Application Deadline: For Masters and PhD: Visit this link: https://uwaterloo.ca/graduate-studies-postdoctoral-affairs/future-students/programs to view the program-specific deadline.
- Offered Courses: See the complete list of programs here: https://uwaterloo.ca/graduate-studies-postdoctoral-affairs/future-students/programs
About the University of Waterloo
The University of Waterloo is a renowned Public Research University founded in 1959. The University was formerly referred to as Waterloo College Associate Faculties from 1956 to 1959.
University of Waterloo’s main campus is located in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada with 404 hectares (998 acres) of land adjacent to “Uptown” Waterloo and Waterloo Park.
As of 2020, the university has a total of 36,000 undergraduate and 6,200 postgraduate students enrolled. The University’s Alumni and former students are scattered across Canada and over 150 countries.
- The International Experience Awards are up to $2,500 for a one-term study experience, $2,500 to $5,000 for a one-term or volunteer experience, and up to $10,000 for a two-term or volunteer experience.
- The Master’s Award is valued at $2,500 per term for a maximum of 6 terms.
Requirements for the University Waterloo Scholarships
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the University of Waterloo Scholarship
- Candidates must have good academic standing, minimum 70% average at the undergraduate level, and a minimum 75% average at the graduate level.
- The ideal Applicants must be full-time undergraduate students and graduate students in any faculty in other to be eligible
- Must be willing to participate in an international experience in Israel, including a minimum wage, an academic exchange, or a study term related to academic requirements.
- All International Applicants must have valid Canadian study permits and be registered full-time and assessed international tuition fees.
- The awards are given to students entering the first term of their program (term 1.0).
- Students must have academic excellence through criteria established by the Faculty.
How to Apply For University of Waterloo Scholarships 2023
Visit the links below to Apply for Waterloo University scholarships
- Undergraduate degree program: https://uwaterloo.ca/future-students/admissions/how-to-apply and
- Graduate degree programs: https://uwaterloo.ca/graduate-studies-postdoctoral-affairs/future-students/application
- Complete the Application forms pages with the right details at: https://uwaterloo.ca/student-awards-financial-aid/forms/award-forms
- Ensure that you Submit all the required documents that the university requires for admission.
CHECK THIS OUT:
- Procter and Gamble (P&G) Graduate Internship Program 2022
- Mauritius Africa Scholarships 2022/2023 for Deserving African Students – Apply Now!
- University of Exeter Chevening Scholarships 2023 for International Future Leaders – Apply Now!
- American University in Cairo Tomorrow Leaders Graduate Students Programme (TLG) 2023 – Apply Now!