The Procter and Gamble (P&G) Graduate Internship program 2022 is designed for fresh Nigerian Graduates who are yet to complete the compulsory NYSC scheme.
Procter and Gamble (P&G) Graduate Internship Program 2022
The internship opening is targeted towards Graduates who are seeking to develop their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders.
Details of Procter and Gamble (P&G) Internship Program
- Intern Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: Procter & Gamble (P&G)
- Country: Nigeria
- State: Lagos
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
About Procter & Gamble (P&G)
Procter & Gamble Company was founded in 1837. Its an American multinational consumer goods corporation with it’s headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.
The company was founded in the above mentioned year by William Procter and James Gamble, specializing in a wide range of personal health/consumer health, and personal care and hygiene products.
The products can be categorized into varieties of segments such as Beauty, Health Care, Home Care, Baby and Feminine. The products also include: Foods, snacks, and beverages.
Procter & Gamble Company commonly referred to as P&G, is Driven by passionate people and a common purpose and has been bringing trusted brands to its consumers in Nigeria since 1992.
Benefits of Procter and Gamble (P&G) Graduate Internship
- P&G internship Program is designed for graduates who are yet to commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC).
- Exceptional fresh graduates will be pre-selected for internship openings to develop their skills and be mentored by strong P&G leaders.
- Interns will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable growth and develop.
- Interns will be eligible for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos.
- Those who would like to discover P&G’s different departments and explore can visit: http://pg-fit-tool.com/
Eligibility Criteria for Procter and Gamble (P&G) Internship
To be eligible for P&G Internship program, applicants must meet the criteria below:
- Applicants must be in 2nd class upper and above & haven’t started NYSC
- The internship is limited to Graduates of 2021 – 2022 only
- Applicants must demonstrate leadership Skills
- love to work in a Team
- Expected to value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture
How to Apply for Procter and Gamble (P&G) Graduate Internship Program 2022
Are you Interested and eligible for the P&G Internship program 2022? Use the link(s) below to apply:
- Brand Intern – https://www.pgcareers.com/job/lagos/brand-intern/936/38636234608?utm_source=MyJobMag
- Sales Intern – https://www.pgcareers.com/job/lagos/sales-intern-kano-state/936/38642128016?utm_source=MyJobMag
- Sales Intern –