The MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship 2023 is a golden opportunity to thrive as an international student, with a grand prize Scholarship of $10,000 USD.
As an international student, you might have discovered just how difficult it is to find a Scholarship Program. The tuition fee for International students is usually twice as high as domestic fees, this simply implies that you have huge bills to pay considering other costs involved.
However, MPOWER Financing is here to bridge that gap, with its annual Global Citizen Scholarships, a program established primarily for international students. The MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship is open to students studying abroad in the US or Canada.
Meanwhile, MPOWER offers loan support to international students hence, you don’t need to be an MPOWER borrower to apply.
Benefits of the MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship
The MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship has three prize levels which are;
- The Grand Prize: $10,000
- The Runner-Up: $2,000
- Honorable Mention: $2,000
In other words, you have three chances to win some cash to fund your education. Therefore, do not hesitate to submit your application as the deadline date is January 15, 2023.
Requirements for the MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship
To be eligible for the MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship, applicants must meet the requirements below:
- Applicants must be international students studying full-time at an accepted Canadian or U.S. Institution and could receive a scholarship worth up to US $10,000.
- The applicant must be enrolled full-time at one of the over 400 Canadian or U.S. Universities supported by MPOWER
- Candidate must be an international student legally permitted to study in Canada or the United States
- The applicants must not necessarily be MPOWER borrowers to apply.
How to Apply for the MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship 2023?
The application process for MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship is very easy and straight, kindly follow the steps below to apply;
- The first step is to review the application by visiting the MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship web page to be sure you have all the details.
- Once you’re done with that, Respond to the essay question which will require you to write a maximum of 500 words or less in an essay, poem or other written work about:
Your Impact on your home community, or the broader international scientific community
Ways in Intend to keep making an impact after you graduate
Education: How your education will help you achieve your goals?
- Submit your application but ensure that you Proofread it before submitting your application.
- It is also important to ensure that your application is 100% complete, accurate, and truthful. You can ask anyone to look it over before you submit it.
- Your application must be submitted before the January 15, 2023 deadline to avoid disapproval
You could be the next MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship holder, submit your application now!
More Related Content
- University of Waterloo Scholarships 2023 in Canada Fully Funded – Apply Now!
- University of Bayreuth BIGSAS Scholarships 2023 – Apply Now!
- University of Exeter Chevening Scholarships 2023 for International Future Leaders – Apply Now!
- Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships 2023 – Apply Now!
- Enpee Group Masters Scholarship 2023 for Nigerian Students – Study In Singapore