The Enpee Group Masters Scholarship 2023 is a golden opportunity for eligible Nigerian Students to pursue a Master’s program in Singapore.
This scholarship program is a one-year full-time Master’s in Public Administration in which students are prepared for senior management roles in the public sector.
Enpee Group Masters Scholarship 2023 for Nigerian Students
The Enpee Group Masters Scholarship provides an intensive, interdisciplinary course of study for professionals who wish to work on persisting complex issues shaping national, regional, and global policies and projects.
Additionally, the Enpee Group Scholarship for Masters in Public Administration aims to equip future leaders of organizations as well as government institutions and agencies with the necessary skills to handle the affairs of leadership in the public sector.
Participating Scholars will have the opportunity to gain useful skills and first-hand knowledge used by renowned researchers, public managers, and leaders.
Summary of the Enpee Group Masters Scholarships
- Type of scholarship: Postgraduate
- Organization: Enpee Group
- Country: Singapore
- Institution: National University of Singapore
- Gender: The scholarship is open to both Men and Women
- Application Deadline: The last date for submission of the application is December 31, 2022
Also Read: Google Cloud Wants To Help Web3 Developers
About Enpee Group
The Enpee Group has been in business for more than fifty years now, is a transnational conglomerate with interests across diverse industry sectors. It has a very strong manufacturing presence across Africa and Asia.
How to Apply for the Enpee Group Masters Scholarship 2023?
The application process is easy, Simply visit the Enpee Group website stated below to complete the application: https://lkyspp.nus.edu.sg/graduate-programmes/master-in-public-administration-mpa/overview
Criteria for Enpee Group Masters Scholarships Qualification
Applicants looking to apply for this scholarship must meet the following requirements to be considered;
- All Master’s degree scholarship applicants in other programs must possess good academic and professional records to be eligible
- Ideal Applicants must be seen to demonstrate leadership potential and a desire to contribute to public service to be considered for this scholarship
- He or She must be from the Public Sector with a demonstrated passion for public service
- There must be Candidates of sufficient Merit for all the Note scholarships to be awarded
- Scholars are not allowed to hold any other scholarship concurrently without prior approval from the School.
- To be eligible, Candidates must indicate that they wish to be considered for a scholarship when they submit their application via our online application system.
December 31, 2022.
Also Read: How to Connect an iPad to a TV