The YoungEd Africa Fellowship Programme 2023 is an amazing opportunity to up-level your professional skills for work and education. It is also an opportunity for scholars to become qualified education Professionals.
The YoungEd Africa Fellowship Programme will run for a period of 9-Months with the following provisions: Scholarship, Capacity building funding, and Community support for the enhancement of professional development in various fields of the Education sector:
Summary of the YoungEd Africa Fellowship Programme
- Type of Program: Professional Development
- Host Organization: Young Educators for Africa Initiative
- Eligible Country: African Countries
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: November 5, 202
Details of the YoungEd Africa Fellowship Programme
- Successfully selected Fellow participates in the chosen academic or professional development courses.
- Fellows Engages actively in the YoungEd Fellow Community (round table discussions, webinars, etc)
- Fellows are expected to provide quarterly feedback and progress reports to inform continued support structure.
- Upon Successful completion, Fellow graduates from the YoungEd Africa Fellowship Program and earns a YoungEd Fellowship Certificate, if eligible.
- Fellows are expected to give back via mentorship, volunteering, and active contribution to the growing YoungEd Fellow Community and other YoungEd Africa Initiatives.
Also Read: Google Cloud Wants To Help Web3 Developers
About Young Educators for Africa Initiative
Commonly referred to as YoungEd, the Young Educators for Africa Initiative is a non-profit organization. It has a mission to prepare Africa for the future by supporting young Africans in building successful careers in Education.
The Young Educators for Africa Initiative (YoungEd) are designed to meet the professional development, internet & Data initiatives as well as media and advocacy to bring focus to developments within Africa’s education sector
Benefits of enrolment for the YoungEd Africa Fellowship Programme
- The program will support young Africans in building successful careers in Education.
- Fellows will have the opportunity to become qualified education Professionals.
- The initiative will help Participants up-level their Professional skills for future work and education
- The Tuition fees for YoungEd Scholars are paid directly to their institution.
- The YoungEd Professionals will receive funds quarterly, via the YoungEd Virtual Wallets.
- Cash disbursements will not be made to personal accounts.
Also Read: How to Add Friends on Steam
How to Apply for the YoungEd Africa Fellowship Programme 2023?
- All Interested and qualified candidates are required to visit the application webpage of Young Educators for Africa Initiative on docs.google.com to apply
- Visit YoungEd website below for more details about the programme: https://www.youngedafrica.org/fellowships
Eligibility Criteria for YoungEd Africa Fellowship Programme Qualification
- All Successfully Selected candidates are required to provide verification documents to facilitate the processing of their Awards.
- The YoungEd Africa Team will then conducts the final verification of selected candidates.
- Subsequently, Award letters are sent to selected candidates who have been successfully verified.
- The Programme is targeted at Africans between the ages of 20 to 40 years
- Applicants must be working in the education sector and are interested in building a successful career in a specific field of education.
- To be Eligible, Applicants must have a certificate or degree in any education-related field.
November 5, 2022.