Applications are open for the Anzisha Prize Awards Program 2023 for African Entrepreneurs. The award is considered Africa’s biggest award targeted towards the youngest entrepreneurs in Africa between the ages of 15 to 22 years.
The Anzisha Prize Awards offers over USD $200,000 annually in business support and prize money to very young entrepreneurs from all over the African continent.
The renowned Prize awards have championed and supported over 200 Very Young Entrepreneurs throughout the African continent since its inception.
About Anzisha Prize Awards
The Anzisha Prize awards is a fellowship program that has successfully supported and championed very young entrepreneurs for more than a decade.
The fellowship is designed to run for a duration of 3 years, celebrating and rewarding business growth. In the course of the Anzisha Prize awards fellowship, the program will track the performance of the business and the entrepreneur.
Businesses that Demonstrate exemplary growth and initiative are rewarded with benefits and services, these benefits include; short courses, cloud services and cash stipends.
Summary of Anzisha Prize Awards Fellowship Program
- Type of program: Entrepreneurs
- Organization: Anzisha Prize
- Eligible Countries: African Countries
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: November 27, 2022
About Anzisha Prize
The Anzisha Program is a collaboration of the African Leadership Academy and MasterCard Foundation. It seeks to fundamentally and significantly increase the number of job-generative entrepreneurs in Africa.
In achieving the above, Anzisha Program tests, implements, and then share models for identifying, training, and connecting high-potential, very young entrepreneurs from the ages of 15 to 22-year-olds.
This is done in other to have more organizations achieve collective success in creating a chain of entrepreneurs with the capabilities for scale.
Benefits of Anzisha Prize Fellowship Program
- Fellows will receive Bi-annual cash stipends in Years 1 and Year 3 of the fellowship.
- Eligible fellows will have Opportunities for Short term education, internships, and specialized technical expert consultations in Years 2 and Year 3.
- Awards for Job Creation to the entrepreneur in Year 2 who has created the most job opportunities since joining the fellowship.
- Revenue Growth Prize was given to the entrepreneur in Year 2 with the highest business revenue growth since joining the fellowship.
- Prize for Storytelling will be awarded to the entrepreneur in Year 2 who has creatively communicated and distributed their entrepreneurship story through written, oral and visual storytelling.
- Prize awards for Integration systems and processes to the entrepreneur in Year 2 who has effectively used systems and processes to advance their business model.
Also Read: Amazon Prime Video Server Exposed Online
How to Apply Anzisha Prize Awards 2023?
- To apply, Interested and qualified should visit Anzisha Prize at ala2.submittable.com
- For more details, visit the Anzisha Prize website on: https://anzishaprize.org/anzisha-prize/apply/
Eligibility Criteria for Anzisha Prize Awards Fellowship Program Qualification
- Candidates must be between the ages of 15 and 22 years old with an ID document or Passport to present as evidence.
- Candidates must be a national of an African country with a business based in Africa for African customers/beneficiaries.
- The applicant must have already started, and be able to prove their Businesses with tangible results to share before applications open.
- Applicant’s business, invention or social project can be in any field or industry (science and technology, civil society, arts and culture, sports, etc.)
- The ideal Applicant must be one of the founding members of a business (for example, 2 or 3 co-founders who started up the project together).
Documents Required for Application
- ID (Identification Document)
- Company registration documents (if registered)
- The Ventures Logos
- The Pictures of the project
- Applicants photo
November 27, 2022.