Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Scholarship Award 2022 – Julius Beger is awarding scholarships to Nigerian students in either state or federal universities.
There are several criteria and requirements before you can qualify for this scholarship award. Read through and get the full details before applying for the scholarship.
About Julius Berger
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) is a leading Nigerian company offering holistic services covering the planning, design, engineering, construction, operation, and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure, and industry projects. Julius Berger is an enthusiastic partner with a strong track record of reliable high-quality results.
As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and in fulfilment of its commitment to driving enhancement and capacity building within the Education and Human Capital Development sector of Nigeria. The company is awarding scholarships to qualified female engineering students in public universities across the country.
Criteria for Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Scholarship Award
- The applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria
- It must be a female
- Must be in a Federal or State-owned university based in Nigeria
- Must be in the Faculty of Engineering.
- Must be currently in her second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Must have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
Note: Children and wards of Julius Berger Group employees are exempted from the scholarship scheme.
- All applicants should ensure they have a valid personal email account and phone number.
- Eligible candidates should submit their applications online at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/JBN
- All applicants should include personal and educational details in their applications.
- All applicants should ensure that they upload scanned copies of the following as part of their application:
Below are outlined parts they need to upload:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes.
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result.
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable.
- Academic results for 100 level.
How to Apply for Julius Berger Scholarship Award
To apply for the scholarship award follow these guidelines.
- Click on Apply here
- Go down and you will see “register now,” this is for new applicants. Click on register now.
- Enter your email, password, confirm password, first name, last name, and mobile number, and tick the I agree with the terms and conditions. Then click on “register.”
- Go to your email box and you will see a message sent to you by Scholastic Administrator, open it and click on the link in the letter to activate your account. If you fail to click on the link, after 48 hours it will expire, and you will no longer have access to apply for the scholarship.
- After you have activated your account, click on the login icon up and you will be required to enter your email and password.
- Enter your registered email and password, the same email and password you used earlier, and click on “Login.”
- Enter your details including NIN number, passport photography, secondary level details, and undergraduate level details, and upload the required scanned documents.
- Make sure that the name used in your applications matches the names on all your documents and that they are in the same order. Upload an affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Make sure that you view all documents after uploading, to confirm that they are clear and accurate.
- Under the column for passport photographs, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Go through all your details to make sure they are correct and clear before you submit.
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and SMS that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/ enter your email and password and download your profile, print it out, and take it to your Head of Department to sign the document.
- After it is signed, upload the scanned copy of your signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- In case your National Identification Number is not available, visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and obtain your NIN and also learn more about the National Identity Number. Then add your NIN to your profile when you obtain it.
Note: Application for the JBN scholarship is FREE and multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship Organization.
Make sure you submit your application on or before December 5, 2022. The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. JBN reserves the right to select and shortlist candidates.
Are Scholarships Awarded for One Year or Guaranteed for all Study Years?
Scholarships are renewable through graduation. Recipients are expected to maintain high academic/ethical standards, and other conditions outlined in the scholarship award letter.
Does JBN Charge a Processing Fee for Scholarship Applications?
No. JBN does not charge any fee for processing applications. There are no fees at any stage of the scholarship award cycle.
Do I have to be a Nigerian Citizen to Benefit from the Scholarship Scheme?
Yes, you must be a Nigerian citizen. Permanent Residents are not eligible for the Scholarship Award.
When is the Scholarship Application Deadline?
Make sure you submit your application on or before December 5, 2022. The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
CHECK THIS OUT:
- Sir John Monash Scholarships 2023 for Excellence for International Students – APPLY NOW!
- MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship 2023 – APPLY NOW!
- Kansas State University Future Student Scholarships & Award 2023 – Apply Now!
- Australia Awards Fellowships Program 2023/2024 for Developing countries – APPLY NOW!
- Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2023 (Global UGRAD) – World Learning
- University of Bayreuth BIGSAS Scholarships 2023 – Apply Now!