World Learning Inc. is now accepting applications for the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2023 (Global UGRAD). The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program also referred to as (Global UGRAD) is designed to bring future leaders to the U.S. for higher education, and to acquire key professional skills, and explore new cultures and values.
World Learning-Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) is an opportunity offered to more than 2,500 UGRAD Students since 2008.
Details of World Learning Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD)
- Program Type: Undergraduate
- Organization: World Learning
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2022
About World Learning
The World Learning program in education, development, and exchange has helped many persons to find their voices, connect with their communities, and strengthen the institutions that form the backbone of a democratic society.
These programs have also helped to build relationships across cultures. World Learning provides support for emerging leaders to tackle critical global issues like poverty, conflict, and inequality.
Additionally, the organization is working to improve global education to ensure schools and teachers have the tools they need to support students (including English language instruction)
Benefits of World Learning Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD)
- The Global UGRAD program seeks to promote mutual understanding between the people of the United States and other countries.
- The program will provide a fulfilling exchange experience to drive academic, cross-cultural, and leadership competencies for students from Global UGRAD countries.
- Students will enhance their academic knowledge and professional skills needed to pursue long-term academic and career goals.
- The program will help students cultivate a comprehensive understanding of the U.S.
- Participants will have the opportunity to build social networks with U.S. host institutions and local communities.
- The exchange program empowers students to engage constructively in the civic life of their local and global communities.
How to Apply for World Learning Global Undergraduate Exchange Program?
- Are you Interested and qualified? Kindly Visit World Learning on webportalapp.com to apply
- For more details, visit World Learning website at: https://www.worldlearning.org/program/global-undergraduate-exchange-program/
Criteria for World Learning Global Undergraduate Exchange Program Qualification
The Global UGRAD Program is open to anyone who is/has the following requirements
- Age: Applicants must be above 18 years of age to be eligible
- The Candidate must be a citizen of a Global UGRAD participating country, currently residing in that country;
- Must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in good standing at any accredited university, public or private
- The student should have at least one semester to go at their home university at the conclusion of the Global UGRAD program;
- Good written and spoken English (English Language training for some finalists is possible);
- Should be ready to start studies in the U.S. in January 2023
- The applicant must be eligible to receive and maintain the U.S. student exchange visa.
- Health: certified fit by a physician to participate in the program;
- He/She must be committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
December 15, 2022.
More Related Content
- University of Glasgow James McCune Smith PhD Scholarships 2023 for International Students – APPLY…
- Mauritius Africa Scholarships 2022/2023 for Deserving African Students – Apply Now!
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Program 2023 – Apply Now!
- Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships 2023 – Apply Now!
- Queen’s University Scholarships 2023 Fully Funded – APPLY NOW!