How to view things you have hidden on your Facebook timeline do you know that you can always hide things such as photos, videos, and posts on your timeline on Facebook?
Hiding things in a Facebook timeline is one of the many things users on the platform have been doing and if you don’t know that this is possible, now you do. And just as it is possible to hide things on your Facebook timeline, you can always view them whenever you want to and this is where this post comes in.
How to View Things You Have Hidden On Your Facebook Timeline
On Facebook, when it comes to viewing things that you have hidden on your timeline, it is really simple. As long as you hid them from the prying eyes of other users on the platform you can always view them when you want to use the Facebook activity log feature. Many users already know how to do this, but here are some on the other hand that does not know how to go about this.
With the latter being said, I will be directing users on how to successfully view the things that they have hidden on their Facebook timeline. All you have to do if you are one of these persons to get this piece of information is to continue reading the content of this post and make sure you adhere to every single piece of information shared.
Steps to Viewing Things That Are Hidden On Your Facebook Timeline
You can view things that you have hidden from your Facebook timeline such as posts, videos, and photos using the Facebook activity log. And to do this, follow the steps below;
- Go to Facebook and click on the drop-down arrow icon in the top right corner of your news feed.
- On the extended menu page, click on the settings and privacy option and click on activity log.
- Click on logged actions and other activity in the left column and select hidden from profile. Know that you can also scroll up to filters and then click on date to help filter your content by year in order to make the search easier.
- Lastly, click on save changes.
- Open the Facebook mobile app and make sure you are logged in to your account.
- Tap on the hamburger menu icon in the top right corner.
- Tap on your name from the extended menu page.
- Select or tap on the three-dotted icon just below your profile picture and tap on activity log.
- Scroll down the page to logged actions and other activity section and tap on view logged actions.
- Tap on filters at the top of the page and then select categories.
- Next, tap on hidden from profile to review.
- Open the Facebook app for iPhone and tap on the hamburger menu icon in the bottom right corner. Make sure that you are logged in to your account.
- Tap on your name and tap on the three-dotted icon just below your profile picture and then tap on activity log.
- Go down to logged actions and other activity and then tap on view logged actions.
- Tap on the Filters tab at the top of the page and then select categories.
- Lastly, tap on hidden from profile to review.
That’s it! You should however note that the things that you have hidden on your profile are still visible to the audience that they are shared within other places on Facebook and this includes feed and search.