How to add or edit a video on your Facebook page – The Facebook page is a platform on its own on the Facebook platform. And if you can get a hold of all the tools and features of a Facebook page, there is no telling of what you can achieve.
How to Add or Edit a Video on Your Facebook Page
Pages on Facebook normally are ways for brands, public figures, and also businesses to easily connect with their clients, customers, and fans on the social media platform. And if you have a page you can always do so much more on the platform and this is including posting or editing a video. If however, you do not have a Facebook page, you can always post a video from your personal Facebook profile.
What You Need To Add or Edit a Video on Your Facebook Page
This is easy and if you have been following this write up then you should know about this already. You can only add or edit a video on a page if you are the legit owner of the page or you have an administrative role on the page. If this is not so with you, then you cannot add or edit a video on a page. you can however post a video from your personal profile on Facebook.
If you insist on adding a video or editing a video on a page, then you will need to create a page on Facebook. Creating pages on Facebook is free and easy. Anyone can do this with little to no experience. To get started with the process of creating a Facebook page, go to www.facebook.com/page.
Steps to Adding or Editing a Video on Your Facebook Page
To add a video to your page on Facebook, follow the steps below;
· Click on the pages option and icon in the left menu from your newsfeed.
· Next, go to your page and click on videos just below the cover photo of your page.
· Click on upload video and select a video from your computer device.
· You can now add other details you want to your videos such as title, tabs, thumbnails, or captions. This is optional, however.
· Lastly, click on post.
To Edit a Video on Your Page
· Go to Facebook and from your news feed click on the pages option in the left-hand menu.
· Select and go to your page and click on videos just below the cover photo of your page.
· Select the video and click on the three-dotted icon and then select the edit video tab.
· Click on video options to edit the tags, captions, thumbnails, and the title.
· Lastly, click on save.
Facebook Video Options
When posting a video on to Facebook from a computer, you can select the video options tab to get more control over how your videos appear on the platform. You can choose to select;
· Video title – this option is to add a title to your video.
· Add tags – this option is to add tags that are related to the content of the video or your page on the platform.
· Add captions
o Add auto-generated captions – this is to turn on computer-generated captions for your video.
o Upload captions – this is to upload your very own captions in a .srt file
· Change thumbnail
o Choose suggested – this is to make use of the suggested thumbnail automatically.
o Upload image – this is to upload your very own image to use as thumbnail.
o Choose from video – this is to choose a thumbnail from the video.