How to connect your Facebook page and WhatsApp account – Connecting pages on Facebook and WhatsApp accounts have been going on the Facebook social media platform for quite a long time now.
Many digital marketers on the platform have been utilizing the feature and if you are not then you have been missing out on a lot.
How to Connect Your Facebook Page and WhatsApp Account
The social media industry is more competitive than it used to be. More platforms are coming up and the old platform that we know about keeps bringing up new features to try to lure users in.
So keeping up with the whole trend in the industry can be tiring. And for Facebook to be at the helm of things for a long time now, it just shows you how much the platform is ready to go in satisfying consumer demand.
Now you can connect your page on Facebook to your WhatsApp account. Well, not just any WhatsApp account but a WhatsApp business account. This happens that when you link your accounts, Facebook page, and your WhatsApp business account, you can also sync your business contact info from Facebook to WhatsApp. And for this to happen, you must be an admin to turn on the syncing feature.
What You Need To Connect Your WhatsApp Account to a Facebook Page
Now, the next big question here is, what do you need for all these things to materialize? Well, it is simple. You don’t need much for this to happen. All you need is a Facebook business page and a WhatsApp business account and you are good to go. This, therefore, means that if you do not have these things in place, you cannot start with the connection process.
Steps To Connect Your Facebook Page and Your WhatsApp Account
To connect your page on Facebook and your WhatsApp account, follow the steps below;
- Go to Facebook and click on the pages option in the left column from your news feed.
- Next, go to your page and click on the settings tab in the top eight.
- Click on WhatsApp and select your country code to enter your WhatsApp business number.
- Next, click on the send code tab and then follow the on-screen instructions to finish with the set-up of connecting your WhatsApp account to your Facebook page.
- Open the Facebook app for android and tap on the hamburger menu icon in the top right.
- Tap on pages and then go to your page.
- Next, tap on the settings icon in the top right and select WhatsApp.
- Tap on continue and then enter your WhatsApp business number and then tap on the send code tab.
- Lastly, follow the on-screen instructions to finish with connecting your WhatsApp account.
- Open the Facebook app for iPhone and tap on the hamburger menu icon in the bottom right corner.
- Tap on pages and then go to your own page.
- Tap on the settings icon in the top right.
- Select WhatsApp and tap on the continue tab.
- Next, enter your WhatsApp business number and then tap on the send code tab.
- Lastly, follow the on-screen instructions to finish with the set-up of connecting your WhatsApp account to your Facebook business page.
That’s it. When you connect both accounts, admins of pages can turn on syncing for your business contact info such as phone number, email address, and their business address from their Facebook page to their WhatsApp business account.
This means that updates made on Facebook will now appear on WhatsApp. You should also know that admins of pages and editors can make changes to business contact info on pages.