How to connect your Facebook page and Instagram account – Do you know that just as you can connect your Instagram account to your Facebook account, you can also connect your Instagram account to your Facebook page? This is true and easy, but only if you know how to.
How to Connect Your Facebook Page and Instagram Account
Connecting your Facebook page to your Instagram account is easy and a lot of business-oriented people on both platforms have already done this. If you however have not done this, it is not too late as there is still time for you. You can easily connect both platforms and easily share content among them without stress and in this post, I am going to be guiding you through the whole process.
Benefits of Connecting Your Facebook Page to Your Instagram Account
If you are new to this, you may not see the many benefits to gain here. One benefit to enjoy from connecting both platforms is that it is convenient and time-saving. With this, you will not have to share on both platforms separately. But instead, you can just share or post on one platform and it automatically gets shared on the other and in the process saving you precious time.
If you are a digital marketer then you really need to make use of this feature as you have a lot to enjoy from it. You can easily manage your connections within your Facebook page and your Instagram account and in the process driving both sales and conversions.
What You Need To Connect Your Facebook Page to Your Instagram Account
You don’t need much to get this done. All you need is an Instagram account and a Facebook page and that’s it! If you do not have an Instagram account or a Facebook page, you will need to create one now. Creating bot a page on Facebook and an Instagram account is free. To get started go to www.instagram.com and www.facebook.com/page to get started with the creation of an Instagram account and a Facebook page respectively.
Steps to Connecting Your Facebook Page and Instagram Account
If you are an admin or an editor of a page on Facebook, then you can connect or disconnect your Facebook page and Instagram account. You should also know that when you are trying to connect your personal account on Instagram to a page you manage or own in the business manager, your Instagram account will immediately switch to a professional one.
This means that your professional account will be made public and in the process, you will have access to new and improved features.
To connect your Facebook page and Instagram account, follow the steps below;
- Go to Facebook and click on the pages option in the left menu from your news feed.
- Go to your page and click on the settings icon in the bottom left corner.
- Next, click on Instagram in the left column and then click on connect account.
- Toggle the allow access to Instagram messages in inbox icon on or off. When this is on, it provides access to people who are managing your page to view and to also respond to Instagram messages.
- Next, click on confirm and then enter your username and password and click on the login button.
- Click on connect account and then click on confirm. If however, you are connecting a personal Instagram account to a page that you manage in business manager, you will have to change your Instagram account to a professional one.
- Click on business or create account.
- Click on the next tab.
- And lastly, select done.
That’s it. You have just successfully connected your Facebook page to your Instagram account.