How to let people know about public Facebook events that you are hosting – When it comes to Facebook there are many ways through which you can let people know about your public events. And in this post, I will be sharing these possibilities with you.
How to Let People Know About Public Facebook Events That You Are Hosting
Facebook has given the users the ability to let other users and people on the platform in regards to public events that they are hosting. And two of the main ways in which you can do this is by sharing your event or simply by creating an ad for your event.
On Facebook, as a user, when browsing through events, you might also discover suggested events that are created by other pages on the social media platform that you follow and like and also by groups that you are in.
How to Share a Facebook Event
Sharing an event on Facebook is one of the ways through which you can let people know about a public event you are hosting. And now that’s out of the way, follow the steps below to share an event on Facebook;
- Click on events in the left menu from your news feed. You may have to click on see more to see this option.
- Next, click on the event that you want to share and click on the share button just below the event title.
- Now, select share to news feed, send in messenger, share to a group, share to a page, or share on a friend’s profile.
- Open the Facebook app for android and tap on the menu icon in the top right.
- Tap on events. You may have to tap on see more first.
- Select the event that you would like to share and tap on the Share tab just below the event title.
- Now select messenger, copy link, news feed, or more.
- You can also tap or select the invite tab next to the names of your friend to invite them individually.
- Open the Facebook app for iOS and tap on the menu icon.
- Next, tap on events. You may sometimes need to tap on see more first.
- Tap on the event that you would like to share.
- Tap on share just below the title of the event.
- Select message, news feed, more, or copy link.
- Also, you can tap on invite next to the names of your friends and invite them individually.
That’s how to share your public event on Facebook.
To Create an Ad or Promote an Event on Facebook
The second way through which you can let other people on Facebook know about your event is by creating an ad in regards to the event. And to do this is easy and free. Go to the Facebook business help center and from there you will find the necessary steps you will need to follow in order to successfully create an event ad on the social media platform.