Do you know how to create a recurring Facebook event? You can always create an event on Facebook. And if you so wish, you can also create a recurring event on the social media platform for free. Continue reading to learn how you can successfully do this on the social media platform.
How to Create a Recurring Facebook Event
Creating events on Facebook is a very popular aspect of doing your business or marketing your business on the platform. And on Facebook, you can always create a recurring event and not just any type of event for your page if your in-person event happens in a matter of a couple of days.
In a bit, I will be directing users on how to successfully create recurring vents on the Facebook social media platform successfully. But before I do that, there are things that you need to have in place, and I will be discussing and sharing them with you.
What You Need To Create a Recurring Event on Your Facebook Page
Before you can create a recurring event on your Facebook page, you will first need to have a Facebook page created and registered on the platform. This means that if you do not have a registered Facebook page, you cannot create a recurring event on the platform or any other type of event for the matter.
Creating a Facebook page is free and easy. You can create a Facebook business page via the Facebook web or the Facebook mobile app. To create a Facebook page for free, go to www.facebook.com/page. This link will take you to the Facebook pages platform and from there you can begin the creation process of a Facebook page.
But before you can create a Facebook page, you will first need to have a registered personal profile or a Facebook account. You will need it before you can set up a page on Facebook for free. This means that if you do not have a registered Facebook account you cannot create a page on the platform.
Creating a Facebook account is free just as it is with the Facebook page. To create a Facebook profile or account, go to www.facebook.com. You can also create a free Facebook account from the Facebook mobile app.
You can download the Facebook app from your device’s app store such as the Google play store and the apple app store for android and iOS devices respectively for free.
Steps to Creating a Recurring Event on Your Facebook Page
To create a recurring event on your Facebook page, follow the steps below;
- Go to Facebook and click on the pages option in the left-hand menu from your news feed.
- Next, you will have to go to your page and click on events and then click on create new event.
- Click on in-person and then select recurring event.
- Click on the frequency button and select daily, weekly, or custom. To select custom dates, click on custom and select the dates on the calendar that your event occurs.
- Click on +add time to add start and end times for each of the dates. You can also click on ass this time to all dates tab if your event dates are all at the same time.
- Click add when you are done adding the times and then click on done.
- Lastly, add the event details and click on the create event button.
Events on Facebook can only recur 52 times. Location and time zone also cannot be edited once an event has started. You can only create a recurring event from a computer and not from a mobile app.