Did it ever occur to you that you can actually share your Instagram feed posts to Facebook easily and effectively? In this post on how to share your Instagram feed posts to Facebook, everything in regards to the information that you need will be shared. To therefore get this, continue reading the content of this post!
How to Share Your Instagram Feed Posts To Facebook
Just as mentioned already, you can always share your Instagram feed posts to Facebook successfully. But before you can start doing this, you will first need to set up your accounts in the accounts center. And after this, you can only share a feed post directly to Facebook only from the Instagram mobile app for iPhone or Android.
Steps to Share Your Instagram Feed Posts To Facebook
You already know what you need in order to share your Instagram feed posts to Facebook. Now it’s time to educate you on the steps you will need to accomplish this successfully. To share your feed posts to Facebook, follow the steps below;
- First, you will need to start creating a video or photo post from the Instagram app.
- Next, before you start sharing your post, tap on the toggle icon that is next to the share to Facebook button.
- Tap on the share icon and button in the top right corner.
To share all feed posts to Facebook automatically in the future, follow the steps below;
- On your Instagram app, tap on your accounts icon or your profile in the bottom right to take you to your profile.
- Next, tap on the hamburger icon in the top right and then select the settings icon.
- Tap on the accounts center tab and then tap on story and post sharing.
- Next, select the account that you want your posts to be shared from, and then choose the account that you want your posts to be shared to.
- Tap on the toggle icon next to your Instagram posts just below the automatically share tab.
What Happens When You Share Your Feed Posts to Facebook
What happens when you share your feed posts to Facebook? This is a very good question? Know that when you share your Instagram feed posts to Facebook; it will appear as a post in your Facebook news feed. Also, know that the audience for your Instagram posts that you share with Facebook may be different from the audience for posts created on Facebook. This setting however can be changed at any time.
To change the audience setting from the Instagram app;
- Begin creating a video or photo post and tap on the advanced settings tab at the bottom.
- Next, tap on the Facebook audience just below the preferences tab and select an audience for the posts you share from Instagram to Facebook. When you change it to friends on Facebook, it means that all your friends on Facebook can see your Instagram posts on Facebook. And when it is set to only me, it means that your Instagram posts on Facebook can be seen by you alone. Lastly, when you set it to public, it means that anyone on or off Facebook can see your Instagram posts on Facebook.
That’s it. You can also change your audience on Facebook but this can only be done for each post and after you have shared it to Facebook. If a person from Facebook likes your post, you can see their profile picture and Facebook names when you tick on the who’s seen your post box on Instagram.