Thousands of businesses of all sizes make use of Email Marketing Campaigns and create high-earning Email Marketing jobs for marketers.
Email Marketing is one of the oldest but most effective advertising methods and some important reasons why email marketing is seen by businesses as an important marketing tool are low cost, effective fan targeting, segmentation and calls to action, easy to create, share and track, global, ensure immediacy and guaranteed ROI.
Email Marketing Jobs
Email marketing is the use of email to promote products or services while building relationships with potential customers or clients. It is essentially direct mail done electronically instead of through the postal service.
Email marketing may be newsletters with updates on the company or promotions of sales and exclusive deals for subscribers. Marketing emails can also share a general message on the company’s behalf, such as in the wake of a natural disaster or company scandal.
What Does an Email Marketer Do?
An Email Marketer‘s job is to create original content that will engage customers through email. A Direct Mail Marketer creates messages for what we may call “traditional” marketing strategies delivered to a mailbox postcard, coupons, special offers, advertising circulars, catalogs, etc.
How to Get a Job in Email Marketing
- Ensuring Deliverability of your Emails.
- Know how to do effective list building.
- Know how to do social media Integration.
- Ensure Subscriber Engagement.
- Know the factors Email Open Rate depends upon.
- Understand Email Click-Through Rate idiosyncrasies.
- Be adept in using data and analytics.
- Effective use of email marketing automation.
- Know how to use segmentation.
- Know how to use email attribution.
Email Marketing Job Description
- Managing email campaigns and result-driven communication via email marketing.
- Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and related recommendations.
- Handling trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Doing segmentation of the database and channelizing remarketing strategies.
- A/B Testing, MVT Testing on email marketing campaigns.
- Tracking and reporting and ensuring all email campaigns comply with the latest Email Marketing trends.
- Working with Head of CRM.
Email Marketing Jobs Salary
A rough range of Salary associated with Email Marketing Specialists based on their educational qualification, certification, and professional background.
To get a very good Email marketing job, you need not have a wonderful educational background. Any certified Email Marketing professionals working in high-growth startups or reputed businesses may probably earn over Rs 10 Lakh annual salary as Email Marketing managers.