The Facebook timeline feature on the Facebook platform is where you can see or view your posts or the posts that you have been tagged in. We can also say in a literal sense that your Facebook timeline is actually part of your profile. To navigate to your Facebook timeline, all you need to do is to click on your name at the top of your Facebook home page.
How Do I Go To A Specific Year On Facebook Timeline?
By default, your activity log shows your activity from the current year, starting with your most recent activity. Click on a year (in the top-right corner) to jump directly to that time.
How Can You Hide Years On Facebook Timeline?
For those who want to make changes on who can see their past posts, they are to Click in the top right of Facebook, then Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings. In the left column, click Privacy, then Next to Limit the audience for posts then shared with friends of friends or Public?, click Limit Past Posts.
How Do You Write A Timeline On Facebook?
To post something or write something on a friend’s timeline is quite simple and straightforward, all you need to do is to type the person’s name in the search bar at the top of your page. Click the box that says Write something to [Name] and choose from the options. Photo/Video: You can select a photo or video to add to the post
How Can I See Peoples Recent Posts On Facebook?
To view or see your friend’s recent post, you are to
- Type their name in the “Search” box at the top of your News Feed and click “Enter”
- Scroll down to “Recent Posts” and click “See All”
- From here you can see your friend’s recent posts.
How Do I Make My Facebook Timeline Private?
There are several reasons people would want to make their Facebook timeline private, for those who want to do so, you are to go to Privacy Settings > and change the settings for “Who can post on your timeline?” and “Who can see posts by others on your timeline?”
How Do You Find Birthday Wishes On Facebook Timeline?
To view or check your previous or recent birthday messages, you are to view your activity log then Click in the top-right corner of any Facebook page and select Activity Log.
How Do I Put Something Back On My Timeline?
Peradventure you hid a timeline and you have decided to unhide it, you are to follow the below steps in order to put back what you have hidden on your Facebook timeline
- Click the Activity Log button located in the bottom-right corner of your cover photo
- Click the Hidden from Timeline link over in the left-hand column.
- Find the post you want to unhide and click the icon over on the far right side of that line
How Do I Unhide Birthday Posts On Facebook Timeline?
To unhide your previous birthday post, you are to
- Go to your profile and click “View Activity Log”
- Click “Posts you’ve hidden” on the left side.
- Use the years on the right to help you navigate your Activity Log.
You are to follow the below processes to successfully unhide birthday posts on your Facebook timeline.
More Related Posts
- The Facebook Timeline – Facebook Timeline Cover Size 2020 | FACEBOOK Timeline Story #3D Motion Animation
- Facebook 9 Friends Feature – How to Change 9 Friends On Facebook Timeline
- Facebook 9 Friends: How to Change 9 Friends On Facebook Timeline
- How to Delete Facebook Posts in Bulk: How to Bulk Delete Facebook Posts