Would you love to know How to create an event for your Facebook page for free? If this is it with you, then you are on the right track.
This post will educate you on everything you need to know in regards to creating an event for your Facebook page successfully. All you need o do to therefore get the information is to continue reading the content of this post.
How to Create an Event for Your Facebook Page
Having a Facebook page is important, but keeping it up to date and keeping up with your followers is another thing entirely. With a Facebook page, you can easily keep your followers updated with the latest news and product offering from your brand or business.
It is very important also that you create events on your page to show activity. Well, not just activity alone but to also give your fans and followers a sense of belonging as this is one of the key factors of retaining old clients and in the process getting new clients. And what better social media platform to do it than on Facebook.
What You Need To Create an Event on Facebook Page
What do you need in order to create a Facebook event from your page? This is one of the questions you should ask yourself before you begin your journey of creating events on your Facebook page.
Firstly, you will need to have a page on Facebook in hand. This is so because without a page you cannot create an event on one. If you, therefore, do not have a page on the social media platform, you cannot create a Facebook page event. And if you wish t create an event on a Facebook page you should do well to create a free Facebook page today.
Steps to Creating an Event on Your Facebook Page
To create an even from your Facebook page, follow the steps below;
- First, go to Facebook
- And from your news feed, click on pages in the left menu
- Locate your page and open it
- Click on the events tab or button and then select create new event
- Click in person or online and add details to your event
- Lastly, click on create event
- Open the Facebook app for android and tap on the hamburger menu icon in the top right corner
- Next, tap on pages. You may have to tap on see more first to see the pages option
- Select your page and tap on events
- Next, tap on the create event button and select in-person or online
- Add details to your event and tap on the create event button
- Go to Facebook for iOS and tap on the hamburger icon in the bottom right
- Tap on pages. You may however need to tap on see more first to see the pages option
- Select your page and then tap on events
- Select the create event tab and option and then tap in person or online
- Add the details to your event
- Lastly, tap on create event
That’s it! You should however know that all events hosted by pages on Facebook are public.