How to go live from your Facebook page – Do you know that you can actually go live from your Facebook page and not only from your profile or on groups?
Admins and page owners on Facebook are already making use of the feature in connecting with their followers and fans and you too can do the same. All you have to do is to read the content of this post and carefully follow the instructions from start to finish.
How to Go Live From Your Facebook Page
Before I go any further in this post, here is a question for you. Do you know what the live feature on Facebook means generally? Do you know what you can do with it? Well, if you don’t, here is a little explanation in regards to live on Facebook.
Live on Facebook allows users to live-stream events, gatherings, and performances on Facebook. Viewers of a live can watch and stream from a computer, a mobile phone, or a connected TV. And just as mentioned already, you can go live on Facebook, from a personal profile, a page, or even a group or event.
When you go live on Facebook, you should know that all videos are public. This, therefore, means that anyone paying a visit to your page can see it.
What You Need To Go Live From Your Facebook Page
You will need to own a page on Facebook or at least have an administrative role on a Facebook page. That’s it! If you are neither an admin of a page nor the proud owner of a page on Facebook, then you cannot go live from one.
You will have to create a page on Facebook if you ever wish to go live from one. Creating a page on Facebook is free and you can start the process whenever you are ready. Just go to www.facebook.com/page to get started.
Steps To Go Live From Your Facebook Page
To go live from your Facebook page, follow the steps below;
- First, go to Facebook and click on the pages option in the left menu from your newsfeed.
- Next, go to your personal page or the one that you admin and click on the live tab next to create.
- Click on use stream keys just below the get started tab and select the camera icon to make use of a web camera for your video.
- Choose whether you would like to go live now in the left menu or schedule a live video for a future time and date.
- Next, add a description and title to your live video. You can also check in to a location here or even add a feeling or activity.
- Lastly, click on go live in the bottom left.
- Open the Facebook app for android and tap on the hamburger menu icon in the top right.
- Tap on pages and then go to your page.
- Next, tap on the camera or live icon just below the create a post tab.
- Select or tap to add a description or tap to add effects.
- Lastly, tap on start live video.
- Open the Facebook app for iOS and tap on the hamburger menu icon in the bottom right.
- Next, tap on pages and then go to your own page.
- Go down and tap on live just below he write something section.
- Select to add a description or tap on the effects icon to add effects.
- Lastly, tap in start live video.