Do you want to know how to adjust your Facebook privacy settings? If you are then you are in the right place. This post will guide you on how to view and adjust your privacy settings on the social media platform at just about any time. All you have to do is to continue reading the content of this post.
How to Adjust Your Facebook Privacy Settings
Facebook is one of the best social media platforms in the world. And this social media platform id not just get its name by being Facebook, but by giving users what other platforms like itself cannot give to it. the Facebook privacy settings is a place on the platform that helps you get total control of what happens to you and yours on the platform.
And on this Facebook privacy settings page, you can view, set, and adjust it to just about anything you want it to be. And now that you have a clue as to what the privacy settings page on Facebook is, it is time to know how to successfully adjust it.
What You Need To Adjust Your Facebook Privacy Settings
Well, this is a great question. Adjusting your privacy settings on the Facebook platform is very easy and straightforward. You actually do not need much in getting this done.
But in order to adjust your privacy settings on the platform, you will need to have an account registered with the social media platform. This means that if you do not have a Facebook account, then there is no privacy settings page for you.
Steps to Adjusting Your Privacy Settings on Facebook
To adjust your Facebook privacy settings, follow the steps below;
- First, go to Facebook and click on the drop-down arrow icon in the top right of the platform
- Next, select the settings and privacy tab and click on the settings button
- Select privacy in the left column
- Open the Facebook app for android and tap the hamburger icon
- Next, scroll down and tap on the settings and privacy tab
- Select settings and tap on privacy settings after scrolling down the privacy section
- Open the Facebook app for android and tap on the menu icon in the bottom right corner
- Next, scroll down and tap on the settings and privacy button and then tap on the settings tab
- Scroll down to the privacy section and tap on privacy settings
That’s it. From there you can adjust your privacy settings on the social media platform to best suit you.