What is Facebook delete 2021? Hurray, it’s already a new year and so many people all over the world have come up with various plans to get the year started. And if I may ask, what are your plans? Or is it that you don’t have any sort of plans in place? However if you are one of the many who think deleting their Facebook accounts is a good way to get the year started, then you are in the right place.
Facebook Delete 2021
Facebook as a social media platform is visited by over two billion people monthly globally. Do you know what this means? It simply means that a lot of persons are making use of this platform for various personal reasons. Facebook is loved for so many reasons. And in a situation like this, I can only speak for myself.
I love Facebook in the sense that I can use it for just about anything I want. I can play games on the platform, buy and sell, market my business, and respond directly to my fans and so much more. These are nothing compared to the things that one can do on the platform. in general, one can therefore say having an account on Facebook is priceless.
If this is so with this platform, why then would someone want to delete their accounts on it? A very good question. The answer to this question may vary for each user who wishes to delete their accounts on the platform. One of the reasons however I think a person would have to delete their accounts on Facebook is this.
Facebook can steal your time, and it is that simple. Before the internet and Facebook, we all had our lives. We all had activities that we engage in. some as a source of livelihood while some on the other hand just basic activities. But with Facebook when not utilized well, we may be found wanting in other areas and aspects of our lives. And this is not practical.
This has led so many people in deleting their accounts on the platform since they cannot control their selves with it. On the other hand, there are some users or account holders who wish to have their accounts delete but don’t know how to go about it. To therefore delete your Facebook account, continue reading.
How to Delete Your Facebook Account
If you wish to permanently delete your Facebook account, it is possible. And to do this, follow the steps below;
- On your Facebook account page, click the drop-down icon in the top right corner of your page.
- From the drop-down, select settings and privacy and then choose settings.
- In the left column, click your Facebook information and click delete your account and information.
- Next, click delete my account and enter your password.
- Click continue and then click delete account.
- Tap the hamburger icon in the bottom right of Facebook.
- Tap Settings and privacy and select settings.
- Go to your Facebook information section and select account ownership and control.
- Tap deactivation and delete.
- Select delete account and tap continue to account deletion.
- Tap delete account on the next page and enter your password.
- Tap continue and select delete account.
That’s it. Your Facebook account would be deleted in thirty days’ time. And within that period you can cancel the deletion process. All you have to do is to log in to your account and click cancel deletion.
- How to Deactivate My Facebook Account – Facebook Deactivate Account – How to Deactivate Facebook Account
- Help Facebook Delete Account – DELETE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT – How to Permanently Delete Facebook Account
- Delete Facebook Account 2021: How to Delete Facebook Account on Phone | Delete Facebook Account
- How To Facebook Account Delete Permanently 2021: Facebook Account Delete | My Facebook Account Delete