Do you want to take a break from the Facebook social media platform and network? If you are then I have great news for you. Taking a break from Facebook and returning when you seem fit is very possible. Anyone can do this, but only if you know how to. In this post Facebook deactivate my account 2021, I will be guiding you through the required steps in successfully deactivating one’s account on Facebook.
Facebook Deactivate My Account 2021
If you feel like Facebook is taking your time or distracting you in any way, then you should deactivate or delete your account. But deactivating and deleting your account on Facebook are two separate things. When you delete your account on Facebook it is permanent. This means that the process is irreversible and your account cannot be gotten back.
On the other hand, when you deactivate your account on Facebook, you can retrieve it whenever you wish or feel like it. When you deactivate your Facebook account, no one else can see your profile. Other information like the messages you sent will still be available. Your friends will still see your name but only on their friends list.
Group admins will still see your posts and comments alongside your name. But know this. You will not be able to access oculus products or your oculus information. If you choose to keep messenger logged in or active when you deactivated your account, messenger will still remain active. Now that’s out of the way, it is time that you learn of the required steps in deactivating one’s account on Facebook.
How to Deactivate Facebook Account
Just like most things you do on the Facebook social network, doing this is easy and straight forward. Anyone can do this as long as they have a registered account on Facebook. to deactivate your Facebook account, follow the steps below;
- Login to your Facebook account at facebook.com.
- On your Facebook account page, click the drop-down icon in the top right corner.
- From the dropdown. Select settings and privacy.
- Click settings and select General in the left column.
- Click manage your account and then select deactivate your account and follow the on-screen instructions to confirm your request.
- Tap the hamburger icon in the top right.
- Tap settings and security after scrolling down the page.
- Next, tap the settings option and select personal information.
- Tap manage account and tap the deactivate option next to account and follow the on-screen instructions to confirm.
- Tap the hamburger icon in the bottom right of Facebook.
- Scroll down the extended menu page and tap settings and privacy.
- Select settings and tap personal information.
- Tap manage account and tap deactivate to the right of the account.
- Lastly, follow the on-screen instructions to confirm your request.
That’s it! Your Facebook account will be deactivated pending when you feel like reactivating it.
More Related Posts
- How to Deactivate My Facebook Account – Facebook Deactivate Account – How to Deactivate…
- Facebook Deactivate – What Happens After Deactivating Facebook | How To Deactivate FB Messenger
- Deactivate In Facebook: Deactivate Facebook Account | How To Deactivate Facebook Account
- How to Delete (or Deactivate) Your Facebook Account in 2020 – Deactivate Facebook Account…
- Deactivate My Facebook Account Now – Deactivate My Facebook Account | How to Deactivate…