Do you know How to add or change your cover photo on Facebook? Doing this is easy, but a great deal of account holders and users on Facebook do not know about it. And for this reason, I will be educating users on how to conveniently and successfully add or change their cover photo on the platform.
How to Add or Change Your Cover Photo on Facebook
Before I go any further in this post, here is a shocking revelation I just made in regards to Facebook and the cover photo feature. Just recently I discovered that most accounts on the platform do not have a cover photo and this is inclusive of pages too.
Well, the reason for this cannot be farfetched. Many account holders and users on Facebook do not know how to enable or add or even change their cover photos. Some persons too however do not even know what a cover photo on Facebook is.
For the benefit of these persons, here is what a cover photo on Facebook is. A cover photo is the larger or bigger photo that is located at the top of your profile just above your profile picture. And just like your profile picture on Facebook, your cover photos are public. This means that anyone on the platform visiting your profile can and will be able to see them.
Steps To Add or Change Your Facebook Cover Photo
Now that you know what a cover photo is, it is time you learn of the steps needed in doing so. Cover photos on Facebook can be changed at just about any time. And you can also add to them. It is that simple. To change your Facebook cover photo or add to it, follow the steps below;
- Go to Facebook and click on your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Next, click on the edit cover photo option in the bottom right corner of your cover photo.
- Click on select photo. And if you currently do not have a cover photo, click on upload photo.
- Click on upload photo to add a new photo from your computer files and folder or click on select photo to pick a photo from any one of your albums on Facebook.
- After choosing a photo, you can easily reposition it to fit what you like by clicking on the image and dragging it up or down.
- Lastly, click on save changes!
- Open the Facebook app for android and tap on the hamburger menu icon in the top right corner.
- Tap on your name to select it and tap on your cover photo.
- Select or tap on upload photo to upload a photo from your device, select photo in Facebook, or select artwork or create a cover collage.
- Tap on the photo that you would like to use and drag on the photo to adjust it.
- Lastly, tap on save in the top right corner.
- Open the Facebook app for iOS and tap on the hamburger menu icon in the bottom right corner.
- Next, tap on your cover photo and tap on the upload photo to upload a photo from your iOS device. You can also select a photo on Facebook, create a collage or select an artwork.
- Select the photo that you would like to adjust.
- Lastly, tap on the Save button in the top right-hand corner.