Most people using the Facebook platform don’t know the differences between their Facebook profile and their Facebook timeline review. Many people confuse their newsfeed with their timeline. The newsfeed is all about your friends and also the pages you are following on your Facebook account, while your Facebook timeline is about YOU.
In this piece of article, I will be telling you about all you need to know about the Facebook timeline review. And also how to set who can see your posts and the post you are tagged in. So read on.
Facebook Timeline Review
Facebook timeline is a display page on your account where you can see your posts. Links and other experiences on the Facebook platform and also other posts you’re tagged in by your friends. You can add a profile photo that can be view by anyone on the Facebook platform. Also, view your Facebook activities, and edit your personal information
Download Facebook App Free
Facebook can be downloaded for free on the app store of the device you are using. Follow the steps below to install;
- Open the app store on your and use the search box to find the Facebook application.
- Tap on the first app on the result page and tap on the “Install” button.
After downloading and installing the app, you can now sign in or sign up for the Facebook app on your device.
Before you can edit your Facebook timeline review to hide your posts and posts you are tagged in. An account is needed to do that. Creating a Facebook account is easy and free. Follow the instructions below to sign up:
- Launch the app if installed on your device and access your browser and go to facebook.com
- Tap on “Sign up” once the page is loaded.
- Fill in the information on the text boxes provided like your first name, surname. Then an active email ID or mobile number and password for the Facebook account.
- Select your birthday and indicate your gender and hit on “Sign up”.
Verify your account by clicking on the link sent to you or the code sent and start editing your Facebook profile and Facebook timeline review to your taste.
Facebook Log in
You can sign in to the Facebook app if you got a Facebook account. Below are the steps to follow;
- Open the Facebook app and hit on the “Sign in” option.
- Type in your Facebook account login details and hit on “Log in”.
The Facebook account will be loaded on the device if the details provided are right.
How to see Pending Posts on your Facebook Timeline Review
If the Facebook timeline review is turned on in your Facebook settings, you can access your pending posts on the Activity Log on your Facebook profile;
- Open your Facebook profile and tap on the “Activity log” tab.
- Locate the “Timeline Review” icon and then hit on the “Review” tab.
- Tap on the “Add to timeline” above the post to approve the post or hit on “Ignore or Hide” to ignore the post.
How to Control who sees Posts and the Photos you’re tagged in your Facebook Timeline
To edit who can see posts and the photos you are tagged in on your Facebook timeline, follow the steps below;
- Tap on the downward arrow at the Facebook platform top and click on Settings.
- At the left column, hit Timeline and Tagging. Locate the setting, “who can see posts you’re tagged in on your timeline” option and then click “Edit”.
- Select the audience (friends or public) you’d like to get access to posts you’re tagged in.
The photos and posts will be visible to only the audience you set.