How to add or edit an address on your Facebook page – You can always add or edit an address on your Facebook page as long as you own the page or at least have an administrative role on the said page.
And if you do not know how to go about it and you already meet the criteria needed for it, this post, How to add or edit an address on your Facebook page, will guide and show you everything you need to know to get it done.
How to Add or Edit an Address on Your Facebook Page
A Facebook page is a service on the social media platform that gives businesses, brands, and public figures the ability and chance to connect personally with their customers, clients, and fans easily.
Not all social media platforms have this kind of feature or give businesses, brands, and public figures this kind of exposure. And with your page on Facebook, there is only so much you can do, but only if you know how to maximize the full features and tools of the Facebook service.
In this post however I will not be focusing on or educating you on what a page is, I have done that already. But instead, I will be educating you on one of the most influential tools and features of the Facebook page service and that is how you can easily add or edit an address on your Facebook page.
Steps To Add or Edit Addresses on Your Facebook Page
To add or edit an address on your page on Facebook, follow the steps below;
- Go to Facebook and select the pages option in the left menu from your news feed.
- Select your page and click on the edit page info tab on the left-hand side.
- Enter the address of your business just below the location section. Also, note that you can drag the map to reposition the location of your business.
- If however, you would like to let people check in to your business on Facebook, click to tick the box that is next to the customers visit my business at my street address…tab.
New Pages Experience
To add the address for your page
- Go to Facebook and go to your page.
- Select or switch to the page on Facebook that you want to make use of.
- From your page, click on the about tab.
- Click on contact and basic info on the left-hand side.
- Click on add your address just below the contact info.
- Enter the address of your business. You can also drag the map to reposition the location of your business.
- Lastly, click on save.
To edit the address for your page
- Open Facebook and switch to the page that you want to use.
- Click on about from your page.
- Select contact and basic info tab on the left-hand side.
- Click on the edit icon next to your address and then update your address. You can also drag the map to reposition the location of your business.
- Lastly, click on the Save button.
That’s it! You should however know that you can only add one address to your page and not more than that. If however, you are unable to add an address to your page, you should try changing the category of your page.