Call For Masters Application For The 2024/2025 Academic Year is now Open! For the academic year 2024-2025, the Embassy Of France In Nigeria Scholarships program to help fund a master’s degree program at a prestigious French university. The laureates who wish to pursue studies in Environment and Risk Management will get up to five (5) grant awards.
The French Ministry for Higher Education and Research, in partnership with the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, is providing funding for this program, which is being carried out by Campus France Nigeria and the French Embassy.
Benefits of the Embassy Of France Masters Scholarship
The Embassy Of France Masters Scholarship program covers two academic years where the scholar is admitted in M1, and one academic year if the scholar is admitted in M2. In addition, the scholarship also caters the scholars;
- Cost of transportation
- Provision of a monthly allowance
- Guidance towards securing affordable student housing
- Cost coverage for Healthcare services throughout the program
- A visa fee and national tuition fees coverage in a public university.
Available Courses for the Embassy Of France Masters Scholarship:
The available courses offered or covered by the Embassy Of France Masters Scholarship include:
- Environmental Studies
- Risk Management
Eligibility Criteria for Embassy Of France Masters Scholarship 2024-25
Individuals who wish to pursue an eligible master’s degree program at French Universities must meet the conditions below to be considered eligible:
- Applicants are expected to have Nigerian nationality and should be resident in Nigeria
- All Candidates must be up to 35 years of age to be eligible
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in the specified available course (environment)
- Should have completed the compulsory one-year National Service for Nigerians, otherwise referred to as the NYSC Scheme
- Applicants must have full commitment to enrol for a course of study in France for the academic year from September/October 2024/2025
- Please note that French proficiency is not a requirement for application
Key dates to note:
- Registration by Applicants on the Etudes en France, where they’re expected to choose the field of Environment/Risk management and send their documents by email (November 6th and December 15th 2023 at 11:59 pm Nigeria time)
- From January to 15th March 2024, Application interviews will be conducted for all candidates. During the interview, applicants must state their intention to apply for the scholarship.
- Admissions for public institutions from April to May 2024
- Commencement of Interview for the pre-selected candidates (June 2024)
- Publication of the list of laureates on the 1st of July 2024.
- Departure to France (September/October 2023)
Documents Required for Application
The following documents are required during the Embassy Of France In Nigeria Scholarships application
- An international passport data page (valid for a minimum of two (2) years)
- Detailed CV
- Personal statement
- Bachelor’s diploma or equivalent
- Undergraduate transcript
- Recommendation letter from applicant’s university (not mandatory but strongly recommended)
How to Apply
- All Interested and qualified candidates should go to the Embassy of France in Nigeria at https://www.nigeria.campusfrance.org/call-for-masters-application-for-the-20242025-academic-year to apply
- For more details, visit the Embassy Of France website at https://ng.ambafrance.org/Call-for-applications-Scholarships-for-master-s-degree-in-Environment-in-France
December 15, 2023.
CHECK THESE OUT: