The French Embassy New Scholarship applications for Master’s level students are now open for the academic year 2023/2024. All interested and eligible students are encouraged to submit their applications from March 17th to April 16th, 2023.
The full Application procedures have been outlined below including the eligibility Criteria and how to apply, read on!
About French Embassy New Scholarship
The French Embassy New Scholarship program was created by the Embassy of France with the aim of providing financial aid to Master’s degree programs in French Universities for the 2023/2024 academic calendar.
About five scholarship opportunities will be offered to students who are looking to pursue a taught program in the field of Computer Science. As mentioned earlier in this post, the application deadline given is April 16, 2023.
The French Embassy New Scholarship program is funded by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, in collaboration with the French Ministry for Higher Education and Research. The program is further implemented by the French Embassy and Campus France Nigeria.
Summary of the French Embassy New Scholarship 2023/2024
- Scholarship Type: Postgraduate
- Host Organization: Embassy of France in Nigeria
- Host Country: France
- Available Course: Computer Science, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Interaction and Optics, Image, Vision & Multimedia
- Gender: Men and Women
- Enrolment status: March 17th 2023
- Application Deadline: April 16, 2023
Benefits of the French Embassy New Scholarship 2023/2024
- Successfully admitted scholars for M1 will receive scholarship coverage for up to two years
- Scholars who are admitted into M2 will be covered for one year
- The French Embassy New Scholarship covers the transportation expenses for Successful Candidates including:
- Provision of monthly allowance, guidance towards locating affordable student housing and
- Provision of healthcare insurance throughout the program.
- Please note that the Tuition fees are to be covered by the scholarship recipients.
How to Apply for the French Embassy New Scholarship 2023/2024?
- To apply, kindly send the below documents and complete the application to: [email protected] before 11:59 pm on April 16th, 2023.
- Ensure that the title of the email is arranged in the order of Last Name First Name – Application to France Nigeria Scholarship Program
- The documents must be clear and readable from left to right and no larger than 1.5MB each
- Complete the Google form after sending the documents. Click this link to fill the form: https://forms.gle/TYGWVcuYnzgMtgv49
- For more details and complete guidelines for application, visit Campus France Nigeria’s website on: https://www.nigeria.campusfrance.org/french-embassy-new-scholarship-opportunity
Eligibility Criteria for French Embassy New Scholarship 2023/2024
To be considered eligible for the French Embassy New Scholarship:
- You must have Nigerian nationality and be resident in Nigeria
- Applicants must be up to 35 years old to be eligible
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in science/engineering/technology
- You are expected to have completed the National Service (NYSC)
- Applicants must be willing and committed to pursuing a course of study in France for the academic year from September/October 2023/2024
- Candidates are not required to have French proficiency for the application
Documents Required for Application
- A copy of the international passport data page (valid for a minimum of two (2) years)
- Detailed CV
- Personal statement
- Bachelor’s diploma or equivalent
- An Undergraduate transcript
- A Recommendation letter from the university
April 16, 2023.