Applications for 2023/2024 AfRES Scholarships for eligible African postgraduates is now open!
AfRES Scholarships 2023/2024 at the University of Reading is offered by the Real Estate and Planning African Scholarship in partnership with the Reading Real Estate Foundation (RREF) and the African Real Estate Society (AfRES).
The AfRES Scholarships program is open to offering holders for MSc Real Estate and MSc Real Estate Finance. University of Reading through AfRES, is offering an amazing tuition fee waiver to an outstanding African student to pursue one of the Real Estate & Planning postgraduate programs.
However, to be eligible for this scholarship opportunity, the prospective Students must have the offer to study one of the Real Estate & Planning postgraduate programs at the University of Reading.
University of Reading AfRES Scholarships 2023/2024
- Scholarship Type: Postgraduate
- Host Organization: University of Reading
- Country: United Kingdom
- Eligibility: African Students enrolled for Real Estate in Finance Program
- Field: Real Estate & Planning
- Award Benefit: Full-fee scholarships available
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2023
How to Apply for University of Reading AfRES Scholarships 2023/2024?
- Applications are to be made through the [email protected] applicant hub once an offer has been made.
- Applications can only be made when you have received an offer conditional or unconditional from the University of Reading
- The scholarship application link can be found when successful Candidates view their offer in the hub
- For more details, kindly visit the Henley Business School website at: https://www.henley.ac.uk/study/masters/scholarships/african-real-estate-society-scholarship
Requirements for University of Reading AfRES Scholarships 2023/2024 Qualification
- The scholarship is open to African applicants only.
- AfRES scholarships are awarded in recognition of the candidate’s academic excellence
- A demonstration of financial need is also considered
- Ideal Candidates must have an offer for MSc Real Estate and MSc Real Estate Finance.
- The application closing date is 1st May 2023, applications will be reviewed after the closing date
- Applicants are not on a rolling basis.
- The selection is based on responses to the questions in the application form.
- Upon Successful approval, the offer must be accepted within 4 weeks of the scholarship offer date.
- Please note that after the deadline, the scholarship offers may be withdrawn and reallocated.
About the University of Reading
The University of Reading is a public university that was established in 1892, the university is located in Reading, Berkshire, England.
The University of Reading was founded as University College, Reading, it is also a University of Oxford extension college.
May 1, 2023, is the last date for the submission of applications.
More Related Content
- African Real Estate Society (AfRES) Scholarships 2022/2023 At University of Reading – How to Apply Now
- Real Estate Apps – Some of the Best Real Estate AppsCity University of London Scholarship 2022 – APPLY NOW!
- How to Become A Professional Property Management Company
- Best Podcasts for Investing: Some Great Investing Podcasts for Yo