The application call for the WIA Young Leaders Program 2023 has been announced, the program was officially opened on Monday, March 20, 2023, up until April 21, 2023, at midnight (French time).
The program will highlight and support these women leaders to be front runners of the African revolution. Prospective Candidates can apply by completing the form below:
About WIA Young Leaders Program
The WIA Young Leaders Program was launched by Women in Africa; a social impact company.
The Young Leaders program is currently in its third edition partnering with the following organizations: Dior, investment bank Lazard in France, Audit Firm, consultancy KPMG France, the leading digital player in Africa Huawei Northern Africa, and the global multi-energy company TotalEnergies.
The third edition of the WIA Young Leaders Program will offer up to 10 Selected women leaders to benefit from a tailor-made training program that will focus on women’s leadership and the skills of tomorrow. Participants will receive support from renowned mentors.
They will also have the opportunity to live an immersive experience through a business trip in a world economic capital city, to enable them to access a high-level professional network and connect with experts from their sectors.
Summary of the WIA Young Leaders Program 2023
- Category: Entrepreneurs
- Host Organization: Women In Africa (WIA)
- Eligible Country: Africa
- Gender: Women Only
- Number of Leaders: 10
- Enrolment status: Open from March 20, 2023
- Application Deadline: April 21, 2023
About Women In Africa (WIA)
Women In Africa (WIA) is a renowned social impact company with a mission to support African women entrepreneurs and leaders who are committed to making an impact in the economy of Africa.
Since its inception six years ago, the Women in Africa (WIA), has developed the first pan-African and international platform that brings all key stakeholders together.
The organization implements training and mentoring programs and also communicates extensively on the following themes: Women, Business, and Africa.
Benefits of WIA Young Leaders Program 2023
Through the WIA Young Leaders program, Participants will enjoy the following benefits:
- Participants will connect with high-level personalities and mentors, these include renowned CEOs, ministers, journalists, business or public figures, and serial entrepreneurs.
- Receive training on boards, media, career coaching, and other customized training.
- Gain benefits from international media visibility.
How to Apply to WIA Young Leaders Program 2023?
Interested and qualified candidates should locate the Women In Africa (WIA) application page at: http://bit.ly/3ZRrQBf to apply.
Get more details about the program via the official WIA website: https://wia-initiative.com/wia-young-leaders/
Criteria for the WIA Young Leaders Program 2023
- Only women can apply for this WIA Young Leaders Program
- Must meet the WIA required age of 25 to 40 years.
- She must be born in an African country or have parents born in an African country.
- Must be Involved in the development of the continent and social commitment.
- Candidates should possess leadership skills (humility, empathy, and resilience).
- Candidates with self-made backgrounds will receive special consideration
- Candidates are expected to have a Vision of what Africa should be in the future.
- Must be willing to reconcile business conduct, social impact, and public/private dialogue.
- Should be able to take on responsibilities at the highest level.
- Candidates with strong convincing skills ability to work with a team will have the advantage
April 21, 2023.
More Related Content
- Global Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship 2023 – Apply Now!
- Cities United Young Leader Fellowship Program 2023 – Call For Applications
- Harvard University Aspire Leaders Program 2023 Fully Funded – How to Apply
- Apply Now For European Development Days (EDD 2022) Young Leaders Programme
- Fully Funded Learn Africa Scholarships 2022/2023 for African Women – How to Apply Now