Cities United has announced the application call for the Cities United Young Leaders Fellowship Program 2023. In applying for the Cities United Young Leaders Fellowship, Fellows are required to first respond to all 6 short answer questions and submit a letter of support by the Application closing date which is December 1, 2022.
Cities United Young Leader Fellowship Program 2023
The Cities United Young Leader Fellowship Program is aimed at building a pipeline of leaders who are committed to ensuring that all children grow up in safe and healthy environments or communities, at the same time curtailing the homicide and shooting rates of Black men and boys.
Cities United Young Leader Fellowship Program is a rigorous 8 Month experience program, it is open to individuals between the ages of 18 to 24 years who are young leaders in its partner cities. In the course of the Fellowship, Young leaders will engage with local leaders, mentors, and national experts to deepen their knowledge, skills, and network.
Additionally, the Young leaders will gain insights regarding Cities United violence prevention strategies, personal and professional leadership, policy and advocacy, and capacity building.
Details About Cities United Young Leaders Fellowship Program
- Program Type: Entrepreneurs
- Organization: Cities United
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2022
About Cities United
Cities United was Launched in 2011 as a national movement focused on eliminating the violence in American cities related to African American men and boys.
Cities United uses public health approach to curtail gun violence and create better lives for young Black men and boys, their families, and their communities at Large.
Cities United is committed to restoring hope to communities and building pathways to justice, employment, education, and increased opportunities for residents.
Benefits of Cities United Young Leaders Fellowship Program 2023.
- Recipient’s Community Violence Intervention Project development and its implementation of it.
- Fellows will participate in Online and in-person activities and workshops which will focus on Professional Development, Leadership Skill Building, Youth-Adult Partnerships, and Violence Prevention Strategies
- Opportunity for Professional Mentorship with leaders in the field of violence prevention
- Strong Network building with peers and experts
- Travel opportunities to 3-4 states
- Participants will receive a $1,500 completion stipend in the course of the program and opportunities to stay connected and inform Cities United’s young leader work.
How to Apply for Cities United Young Leaders Fellowship Program 2023?
For more details and how to apply, kindly visit the Cities United website at: https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/7012186/2023-Young-Leader-Fellowship-Application
Eligibility Criteria for Cities United Young Leader Fellowship Program Qualification
- The Cities United Young Leaders fellowship is for Black people (who will turn 18 on or before 01/01/2023, but will not exceed 25 before 10/01/2023)
- The applicants must be interested in working in violence prevention.
- Must be interested in working on behalf of Black men and boys.
December 1, 2022.
More Related Content
- Digital Design Job USA With Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
- Stanford’s University JSK Journalism Fellowships 2023 – Apply Now!
- Hospital House Keeping Job with VISA Sponsorship in the USA – Apply Now!
- Aurora Tech Award 2022 – Apply Now!
- United Nations Young Professionals Programme (YPP) 2023 – Apply Now!