The African Real Estate Society Scholarships 2022/2023 is offered via the University of Reading, the scholarship is a full Tuition fee waiver to an African student for one of the Real Estate & Planning postgraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
About African Real Estate Society Scholarships
Interested African Students are required to first have an offer to study one of the Real Estate & Planning postgraduate programs at the University of Reading before applying for a scholarship.
Henley Business School was established in 1945 making it one of the oldest business schools in the United Kingdom, the business school is part of the University of Reading and accredited as well.
The business school has campuses, offices, and partnerships globally with more than 7,000 students from more than 100 countries and over 87,000 alumni from 160 countries, Henley Business school courses are enriched by up to date knowledge, research, and commercial experience, and aimed at students and professionals at every stage of their career ranging from undergraduate through to postgraduate, Ph.D., MBA, DBA, and executive education.
Details of African Real Estate Society Scholarships 2022/2023
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2022
- Eligible Countries: African countries
- Study in: UK
- Eligible Fields of Study: MSc Real Estate and MSc Real Estate Finance
- Number of Awards: One
- Type of program: Master’s
- Scholarship Worth: Full Tuition fee waiver
- Duration: one year
Requirements for African Real Estate Society Scholarships
- The African Real Estate Society Scholarships is available to African applicants only.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence and demonstrated financial need.
- The scholarships are open to all citizens of AfRES countries who have not yet studied outside their Home country.
- Candidates must have been offered a place in MSc Real Estate or MSc Real Estate Finance program before applying for the scholarship.
- Any Student who has received more than one award from the University of Reading/Henley Business School can only accept one award but can choose which one.
- Any student who decides to postpone their enrollment will lose their awards but will be able to re-apply.
How to Apply for the African Real Estate Society Scholarships
In applying for this scholarship:
- Interested Applicants for the University of Reading African Real Estate Society Scholarships 2022/2023 are advised to visit the application portal of the University of Reading to apply the moment an offer is made
- Once an offer is received, you can proceed to apply for the scholarship.
- Click to view your offer in the portal, you will see the link to apply for a scholarship(s) relevant to your offer.
- Ensure to send the following documents: CV, two-page letter of motivation, a letter of recommendation, preferably from someone who knows your academic achievement, and your candidate’s number by e-mail to the University of Reading.
For more guidelines and details, please visit the Program Webpage: https://www.henley.ac.uk/study/masters/scholarships/african-real-estate-society-scholarship
- How to Clean your Nintendo Switch – What You Need
- Steam Deck’s Dock Accessory gets Major Upgrade
- Which Are The Best Online Trading Accounts To Consider
- Teens Best Podcasts – Best Podcasts for Teens to Listen To
- Commercial Credit Options – 5 Types of Commercial Loans for Your Business
- Tarek El Moussa Net Worth – Income, Salary, Career and Biography
- Top 5 Private Money Lenders in the United States – Private Money Lenders