Don’t worry about what your kids will listen to as teens best podcasts got you covered. Being a teenager isn’t easy. Hormones are raging, every decision feels life-changing, and keeping up with the latest social media app is damn near impossible (OK fine, maybe that’s just us.).
Help your teen navigate those transformative years with one of these funny, smart, and totally thought-provoking podcasts. It matters when it comes to the views they are forming about the world around them, the values they are choosing, and even the paths that they will ultimately follow.
And while sometimes it may feel like tech is our enemy in accomplishing this, we need to stop fighting it and instead figure out how to make it work for us. One of the best developments to come with all this modern technology is podcasts.
Teens Best Podcasts
Teens’ best podcasts are very informative and good for your children. Of course, everybody wants their teens and children to listen to the educative and positive impacting podcasts. Bored of listening to the same songs over and over again on your way to school every day?
Or maybe you feel totally uninformed when your friends start talking about the upcoming election. Well, don’t worry, because I have something to solve all your problems podcasts. This form of media has seriously taken over the world and there’s pretty much a podcast out there for everyone.
Best Podcasts for Teens to Listen To
Below are the best podcasts for teens this 2021;
- My Favorite Murder; How to explain the utter fascination with true crime? It’s not just murder, a teen explained to us, but also an exploration of current events, too, including recent episodes that focused on the Stonewall Uprising and the shootings at Kent State University. My Favorite Murder is definitely for older teens, but the hosts, Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark, and their personal ruminations about listening to your gut instincts, make it a good listen for older teen’s adults as well.
- Stuff you should Know; Remember when your kids were small and they were always asking “Why?” Well, this is the Stuff You Should Know podcast that provides real answers to all of their pressing questions. The show’s convivial hosts have covered everything from “What is Vocal Fry” to “How the Electoral College Works” and everything in between.
- Dear Hank and John; this is an advice show hosted by beloved YA author John Green (The Fault in Our Stars, Paper Towns, Turtles All the Way Down) and his musician brother Hank. The Green brothers answer a wide variety of questions from listeners, from the profound to the significantly more mundane. Best age: Tweens and Teens. You can get more details about these podcasts here.
- What’s Good Games; If your teens are into video games (which we’re guessing they are), the What’s Good Games podcast gets them off their screens and listening to these clever female gamers (a rarity in the male dominated gaming field) talking not just about favorite strategies, platforms, and games, but other “nerd stuff,” as they say, as well.
- Welcome to Night Vale; this is a scripted, surreal, paranormal show, presented as if it were a community radio broadcast from an imaginary and unnerving town. Think Twin Peaks meets Parks and Rec, says Hablawi, and note that this one is better for older teens.
This list is by no means exhaustive; there are so many great options when it comes to good podcasts for teens and tweens. You’ll find motivational podcasts for teens, inspirational podcasts for teens, humorous podcasts for teens, and so many more. you can get more of teens best podcasts here.