Speaking of the Africa Postgraduate Excellence Award At the University of Nottingham, are you an African student looking to study in the UK? Here is an opportunity to unlock your potential at the University of Nottingham and discover a world of academic excellence, pioneering research, and life-changing opportunities.
Currently, the applications for the University of Nottingham’s Africa Postgraduate Excellence Award are on. This award is targeted toward full-time master’s tuition fees for high-achieving international students residing in Africa.
The University of Nottingham is a member of the UK’s prestigious Russell Group, it has campuses in the UK, China, and Malaysia. The institution is home to over 45,000 students from more than 100 countries, with a global alumni community of almost 300,000 graduates.
About Africa Postgraduate Excellence Award
This is a call for eligible African graduates to unlock their potential with the Africa Postgraduate Excellence Award, covering a £4,000 contribution towards tuition fees.
The award is offered towards full-time master’s tuition fees for high-achieving international students who live in Africa. Students who are
Outstanding and are applying for master’s courses in the Faculty of Engineering are eligible for a scholarship of £6,000.
Please note that the selection process for these awards will be assessed by the scholarship panel, so students only need to submit a standard Africa Postgraduate Excellence Award application to be considered for either the £4,000 or £6,000 scholarship.
Summary of Africa Postgraduate Excellence Award At University of Nottingham
- Application Deadline: May 20, 2022
- Program Type: Masters
- Study in: UK
- Eligible Countries: African Countries
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- Worth of Africa Postgraduate Excellence Award: Around £4,000 contribution towards tuition fees which is paid to the institution and not the student directly.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Nottingham Africa Postgraduate Excellence Award
In applying for this scholarship, Candidates must meet the following:
- The Candidate must be domiciled in Africa
- To be eligible, an applicant must be regarded as an overseas student for fee purposes
- The Candidate is expected to possess an offer to begin a full-time master’s (including MRes) in any subject area at the University of Nottingham UK in September or October 2022
- Candidates may also be eligible to apply for the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship.
- Applying for both of these scholarships is possible, however, you will not be awarded both.
The selection process involves a couple of questions an applicant is required to answer. This question covers the applicant’s achievements, study plans, and reasons for choosing to study at the University of Nottingham.
It is important to prepare strong answers. Subsequently, your responses will be accessed and academic merit when making scholarship decisions.
How to Apply University of Nottingham Africa Postgraduate Excellence Award
Ensure that you’re eligible to apply for this awards program before applying. Additionally, it is required that you first apply for and receive an offer to study for a full-time Master’s at the University of Nottingham before applying for this scholarship. You can always search for courses and find out how to apply.
Those who have an offer for a taught master’s course can apply through the scholarships section of the application system, MyNottingham.
Application Deadline: The application closes at midnight (UK time) on 20 May 2022. Don’t forget to go through all application requirements on the Award Webpage below before applying.
Scholarship Award Webpage: https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/pgstudy/funding/africa-postgraduate-excellence-award