Douglas College is inviting suitably qualified international students around the world for an opportunity to begin their educational journey in Canada via its Douglas College International Student Scholarships 2024-25.
In every academic calendar year, the college offers up to five deserving students, an opportunity to be selected for this scholarship. Therefore, If you want to be one of the next beneficiaries, then take your time to read through this post.
Douglas College International Student Scholarship Details
Douglas College International Student Scholarship was established in the year 2017, to assist international undergraduate students who actively participate in athletic activities and choose Douglas College as their preferred study destination.
Meanwhile, the primary purpose of this international scholarship is to alleviate the financial burden these students face by bridging the gap between international and domestic student tuition fees. However, students must demonstrate outstanding academic performance over the course of the academic year to be eligible.
This scholarship covers a variety of subjects to choose from. The available courses include:
- Child, Family & Community Studies
- Social work
- Therapeutic Recreation
- Commerce & Business Administration
- Health Sciences
- Nursing – Psychiatry
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Science & Technology
- Sport Science
For a list of full courses, you can click this link: https://www.douglascollege.ca/programs
The Douglas College International Student Scholarship offers up to CAD 7000 for tuition fees
To be eligible for the Douglas College International Student Scholarship, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Candidates from all countries worldwide can apply
- Applicants must submit a High School Diploma with a minimum GPA of 60% or its equivalent.
- English Language proficiency requirements; a minimum TOEFL iBT score of 83 or a minimum overall band test score of 6.5 in the IELTS Academic module.
How to Apply
To apply for the Douglas College International Student Scholarship, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Apply for an offer for admission to the Douglas College
- Once you’ve successfully offered to study at the college, Commence your scholarship application
- Access and complete the application form
- Official website; https://www.douglascollege.ca/international-students/prospective-students/scholarships-and-awards
- The application form (well completed and signed by the student)
- An international waiver form, for individuals with access to admission information.
- Scanned Passport copy of the study permit (if applicable).
- An evidence of graduation, with original copies if not in English.
- Proof of English language proficiency.
- An application fee receipt of CAD 100
The application deadline for the Douglas College International Student Scholarship is September 30, 2024.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does the Douglas College International Student Scholarship cover?
The Douglas College International scholarship offers up to CAD 7000 for tuition fees.
Candidates from all countries worldwide are eligible. They must meet language and academic requirements.
How can I apply for the Douglas College International Student Scholarship?
After receiving an admission offer to study at Douglas College, follow the application procedure outlined in this article.
More Related Content
- 10 Scholarships for Congolese to Study in Canada
- Why You Should Consider College Grants
- How to Save for College this Year
- Best College Deals to Shop on Right Now
- Tips For Effective Time Management for College Students
Check This Out: