The Australia Awards Fellowships 2024 is generously sponsored by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade of the Australian Government, with the aim of establishing strong networks of influence and leadership. This will be achieved by strengthening partnerships between Australian organizations and other partner organizations.
The Australia Awards Fellowships also provide short-term opportunities for in-Australia study, research, and professional development activities.
Eligibility Criteria for Australia Awards Fellowships
The nominating Australian organizations play an important role in ensuring that all nominated Fellows meet the following general eligibility requirements. The criteria include
- Fellows must be a minimum of 18 years old at the time of commencing the Fellowship.
- They should not be permanent residents of Australia or be in the process of applying for permanent residency. Moreover, they should not be partners of individuals who are.
- Fellows should be citizens of eligible countries.
- Current serving military personnel are not eligible.
- Fellows must meet the Department of Home Affairs requirements for DFAT-sponsored student visas subclass 500.
- They should be able to travel without family members, as DFAT will only fund and provide visa support letters for individual Fellows, not their family members. However, Fellows with disabilities who require assistance must travel with a career
The program covers:
- Cost coverage for the student’s return air travel plus other relevant travel within Australia
- Training costs to enhance your skills and expertise.
- Accommodation and living expenses during your stay in Australia.
- Medical insurance costs when in Australia (for Fellowship holders only).
- Special assistance for people with disabilities to ensure an inclusive experience.
- Program overhead fee.
How to Apply for Australia Awards Fellowships 2024?
- Interested applicants for the Australia Awards Fellowships 2024 are to complete an online application to be submitted via the Smartygrants link below: http://fellowships.smartygrants.com.au/
- To ensure your application is considered, be sure to submit it on or before the application deadline.
- Official webpage: https://www.dfat.gov.au/people-people/australia-awards/australia-awards-fellowships/applying-australia-awards-fellowship#how-to-apply
7th November 2023
Malaysia, Myanmar, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Philippines, Thailand, Timor-Leste and Vietnam
South Asia and the Middle East
Mongolia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Iraq, Jordan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories and Sri Lanka
Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu and Wallis and Futuna
Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Botswana, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
More Related Content
- Google Cloud Storage Restrictions Extension – Why Google Cloud Unlimited Storage is Becoming Limited
- Australia Awards Fellowships Program 2023/2024 for Developing countries – APPLY NOW!
- Diablo Immortal Just Got One of Its Most Generous Features Yet
- Sponsored Advertising on Facebook | How to Use Facebook Sponsored Advertising
- Top 7 Australian Scholarships for International Students