The 2024-2025 academic calendar for the Canadian University Dubai Undergraduate Scholarships is now open for applications! The Canadian University Dubai, commonly referred to as CUD, is an esteemed institution headquartered in Dubai. The University is renowned for its commitment to diversity and the provision of quality education to students from all around the world.
CUD was established with a vision of promoting cross-cultural learning and academic excellence, little wonder it has become a hub for most international students seeking a global education experience. If you’re searching for the CUD Undergraduate Scholarship 2024-2025, this page contains all the details you need to know about this prestigious scholarship.
Canadian University Dubai Undergraduate Scholarships – Details
Canadian University Dubai Undergraduate Scholarships seeks to eliminate your financial limitations or special needs that pose a threat to your enrollment into CUD.
It’s important to note that there is a limited number of scholarships. Hence, you must ensure that you fulfill the minimum selection criteria for the relevant category for your application to be considered by the scholarship committee.
The Canadian University Dubai Undergraduate scholarship fund is awarded based on the student’s financial need and/or academic qualifications.
List of CUD Undergraduate Scholarships
To reward students who demonstrate high academic records, CUD offers the following Undergraduates scholarships. Tap on the scholarship link to view details of each program.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship: https://www.cud.ac.ae/scholarships#academic-excellence
- Sports Scholarship: https://www.cud.ac.ae/scholarships#sports
- Financial Hardship Scholarship: https://www.cud.ac.ae/scholarships#financial-hardship
- Special Needs Scholarship: https://www.cud.ac.ae/scholarships#special-needs
- Special Talent Scholarship: https://www.cud.ac.ae/scholarships#special-talent
About Canadian University Dubai
The Canadian University Dubai (CUD), is a prestigious private institution of higher learning that was established in 2006 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
At inception, the university was referred to as Centennial University of Dubai, subsequently, it was changed to Canadian University Dubai.
The institution continues to have connections to the original university in Ontario and provides transfer options to students following their second year.
Eligibility Criteria for Canadian University Dubai Undergraduate Scholarship
- All students who successfully fulfill the entry standards, regardless of citizenship, are eligible for scholarships.
- Students who are enrolled full-time and taking four or more academic courses per semester are eligible for scholarships.
- The number of academic courses students must enroll in will be assessed on a case-by-case basis for financial hardship and special needs scholarships; however, when possible, a minimum of four academic courses is suggested. Please be aware that only credit-bearing courses are eligible for scholarships.
- Students must maintain the required cumulative grade point average (CGPA) in order to maintain their scholarship.
- Although students may submit applications each year, scholarships are only valid for two successive semesters, (fall and Spring). The awards are not valid for Summer semesters.
- Students are allowed to apply for more than one scholarship, however, you must meet the eligibility requirements to do so.
- High school students who wish to qualify for a 50% tuition waiver must have a cumulative grade point average of 99% or above.
- The semester CGPA after the semester must be 3.98 or higher for current CUD students renewing their scholarships to continue receiving a 50% tuition waiver.
- To qualify for a 40% tuition waiver, high school students must have an overall grade point average of 95 to 98.9%*.
- The semester CGPA after the semester must be between 3.95 and 3.97 for current CUD students renewing their scholarships to continue receiving a 40% tuition waiver.
- To qualify for a 30% tuition waiver, high school students must have an overall grade point average of between 90 and 94.9%
How to Apply
In applying for Canadian University Dubai Undergraduate Scholarships 2024-2025;
- Please note that late or incomplete applications will not be considered by the scholarship committee.
- You’re expected to send your Scholarship application form via email. The mail address is stated at the official website of the university below
- You can also visit the scholarship section of Student Affairs, along with the required documents
- For more details, please visit the Canadian University Dubai website at https://www.cud.ac.ae/scholarships#academic-excellence
December 20, 2023.
More Related Content
- Canadian University Dubai Scholarships 2023
- Get A One-Year Plan for an Indoor Camera SE from Roku for Half the…
- Snag This $4 Lifetime TextSniper Subscription Today
- Debt Consolidation in Boise – 5 Best Boise Debt Consolidation Companies
- The US Government’s Plan to Increase Electric Vehicle Sales is Difficult, But it Can…