Polish your research skills with practical experience in development economics, through the WorldBank Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program 2023 in the United States of America (USA). The paid fellowship is sponsored by the World Bank, this is your perfect opportunity to advance your career in the USA.
World Bank Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program
Fellows will travel to Washington, D.C., where they’re hosted for 8 months, from September to May each year. As a paid fellowship, the program comes with amazing Benefits and access to valuable resources and mentorship.
This is aimed at equipping the next generation of development leaders with the tools they need to address complex economic challenges posing threats to the world today.
An overview of this Fellowship has been provided in this post, this includes the requirements, and how to apply. So, be you a new graduate or a practicing researcher, keep reading to learn more about the Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program, which offers you an opportunity to advance your professional career development.
Summary of Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program 2023
- Country: United States of America
- Organized By: The World Bank
- Duration: 8 months.
- Program Level: Doctoral level.
- Eligible Field Areas: Economics, International Development, Sociology, Mathematics, Public policy, Political science, Data Science, and Statistics
- Eligible Gender: Male and Female
- Application Deadline: April 3rd, 2023.
Benefits of the World Bank Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program 2023
Robert S. McNamara Fellowship Program offers the following benefits to successfully Selected Candidates:
- Successful Candidates will receive Competitive compensation for the entire duration of 8 months. A total payment of $42,750 will be given to each selected fellow in monthly installments after income tax deductions.
- Candidates will be assisted with a G4 visa application to be hosted at the World Bank in Washington D.C.
- Professional development training and Mentorship opportunity will be provided to fellows to help develop their research and academic skills.
- Successful Applicants will have Research opportunities and facilities at their host institution.
- Opportunity to network with other researchers.
- Please note that the World Bank Robert S. McNamara Fellowships does not provide coverage for travel expenses. Fellows are expected to cover their travel costs.
Applications Process for the World Bank Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program 2023?
Kindly follow the steps below to apply for the World Bank Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program:
- Carefully review the eligibility criteria to confirm your eligibility
- You will be required to select which research programs in the Development Research and Impact Evaluation departments best align with your research interests.
- The application is to be submitted through the online application portal which closes on April 3rd, 2023.
- Apply via this link: www.worldbank.org
Requirements for the Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program 2023 Qualifications
All prospective applicants must meet the conditions below to be eligible for the World Bank Fellowship program:
- The Applicants be Citizens or hold citizenship of a member country of the World Bank Group (WBG), preference will be given to individuals from developing nations.
- To be eligible, Applicants must have good English language skills.
- The required education level is either a graduate degree at the master’s level or the applicant must be a Ph.D. degree student pursuing the field of economics and related field.
- Applicants should be 35 years of age or below as of June 30th, 2023.
- Ideal Candidates should be able to relocate to Washington, D.C. for the Fellowship if Successfully Selected.
Required Documents for the Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program 2023
- Valid Passport:
- An Updated CV:
- Statement of Purpose (max. of 500 words) showing the research interests, professional objectives, and qualifications as a development researcher.
- The referee’s Contact Information
- Writing Sample (Optional)
April 3rd, 2023.
More Related Content
- Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MMEG) 2023 Masters Scholarships for Female Students – APPLY NOW!
- University of Southern California: What GPA do you need to get into USC?
- Xbox Series S: Storage, Graphics, Processor, Specs, Price, And Availability
- Trump Loses Bid to Keep Lawsuit against Twitter in Florida
- Sainsbury Institute Robert and Lisa Sainsbury Fellowships 2023-2024 – Call for Application