The Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MMEG) scholarship is an opportunity for Outstanding female students from developing countries to further their education abroad.
MMEG is designed to assist women to pursue their education with the aim of improving the lives of these women and children. The Grants will be used in schools in the USA and Canada.
The worth of MMEG Masters scholarship is about $15,000 awarded to women from developing and middle-income countries who, upon obtainment of their degree, intend to return to or remain in their countries, or other developing countries, and work to improve the lives of women and/or children.
Details About Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MMEG) Scholarship
- Scholarships Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MMEG)
- Gender: Women
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2023
About Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MMEG)
The Margaret McNamara Education Grant was previously known as MMMF, it was founded in 1981 as a nonprofit, public charity.
It draws inspiration from Margaret McNamara, and her vision of education and gender equality. Margaret was the wife of Robert McNamara who was the World Bank’s fifth President and ensured that she utilizes that influence to advocate for the recognition and inclusion of these critical elements of development programs. (modafinil buy now)
Benefits of Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MMEG) Scholarship
MMEF offers Approximately $15,000 per scholarship recipient
How to Apply for Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MMEG) Scholarship?
For information on how to apply as well as more details about the scholarship, visit the MMEG website: https://www.mmeg.org/apply/
Eligibility Criteria for Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MMEG) Scholarship
To be eligible for MMEG, Applicants must meet the criteria below:
- Applicants should be at least 25 years old at the time of the application deadline;
- Must be a national of a country listed on the MMEG Country Eligibility List with an exception of the Trinity Washington University program
- Applicants must be registered at an accredited academic institution when submitting their application;
- She must Plan to be enrolled for one full academic semester (half-year term) after the award of the MMEG grant;
- Must be graduating no later than two and a half years after the award of the MMEG grant;
- Applicant must not be related to a World Bank Group, International Monetary Fund, or Inter-American Development Bank staff member, spouse, retiree, or MMEG Board member;
January 15, 2023.
More Content Related
- Mozilla Foundation Responsible Computer Science Challenge – Apply Now!
- FASPE Journalism Fellowship Program 2023 – Journalism Students and Early career Journalists
- Skoll MBA Scholarships for International Students – Apply Now!
- Housekeeping Room Attendant Jobs In USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
- World Literacy Awards 2023: Nomination Call0