Housekeeping Room Attendant Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship is an open opportunity to all foreign interested applicate. It gives all qualified persons the opportunity to legally work and lives in the United State without any distortion.
This program has been for a very long time now and over time it has helped lots of people from foreign countries. Well, this program is also a win-win for United State companies and also foreigners.
This is because the US companies would have the privilege of getting more employees who are capable and dedicated and foreigners will also get well-paid employment and other benefits.
CHECK THIS OUT: Storekeeper Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
Housekeeping Room Attendant Jobs In USA with Visa Sponsorship
If you have been wishing for or probably want to immigrate to the United State this is the perfect opportunity to take advantage of, as it will cost you little funds and time. Well, it is good not paying anything.
If you are skilled in giving hospitality or probably you are very good at housekeeping, this is the perfect opportunity for you. As a housekeeper or room attendant, you are saddled with the responsibility of ensuring a highly hygienic environment. And be rest assured that for every good work and profitable effort, you will have access to outstanding benefits.
Who is a Housekeeper Room Attendant?
These are hospitality professionals who take care of and see to client needs. They help establishments keep their room clean and welcoming. They also help create a positive experience for guests. Housekeeper room attendants are very compassionate persons.
Requirements and Skills for Housekeeping Room Attendant Jobs
Below are needed requirements and skills that you need to put in place as an applicate before applying:
- Work experience of two years and above.
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Familiarity with material safety data sheets.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Familiar with material safety data sheets.
- Interpersonal relationship.
- Availability to work late at night, at weekends, and on holidays.
CHECK THIS OUT: Dispatch Riders Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
Duties and Responsibility for Housekeeping Room Attendant Jobs
In this section, we will be giving you a list of duties and responsibilities you will undertake as a housekeeping room attendant. You can check them out below:
- Clean, stock, and supply designated facilities.
- Making adequate adjustments and minor repairs when needed.
- Cleaning the around the residence or rooms in the establishment.
- Vacuums, empty trash and replace, liners.
- Transporting dirty clothing to the right areas to be cleaned and restocked.
- Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Cleans restrooms, including restoking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning marries, and spot cleaning portion doors and walls.
These are responsibilities will undertake as a housekeeping/ room attendant.
Benefits of Housekeeping Room Attendant Jobs
Below are the benefits you will be accessible to as a housekeeping/ room attendant:
- Flexible working environment.
- Attractive salary.
- Insurance coverage and lots more.
Types of Housekeeping Room Attendant Jobs to Apply for in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Here is a type of housekeeping jobs you can apply for:
These persons ensure that the rooms and the surrounding is the cleaning and in a presentable order. When a client pays for a room, they ensure that they clean the room every morning and keep it clean even when the client leaves. They are paid an average salary of about, $24, 322 to $40,00 per year and $24 and more per hour. This could change as the company varies.
CHECK THIS OUT: Paint Sprayer Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
Live in Housekeeper
These are full-time employees who live in the establishment and carry out full-time duties. They ensure cleanliness and most times supervise and ensure that the cleaning job is carried out accordingly. For such employees, they are paid an average of about $40,000 to $60,00 per year and $30 to $40 per hour.
Live Out Housekeeper
This is a part-time employee who lives outside the establishment. They are saddled with the duty of vacuuming, and technical cleaning. They are paid an average of about $24,317 – $30,236 per year and $12.22 to $16.12 per hour. This amount can change as time goes on.
Full-Time Housekeeper/ Floor Stripping/ Waxing
This type of housekeeper, they are responsible for removing old wax, soil and debris found on the floor. Well, it is usually one of the most labor-intensive and time-consuming jobs in the professional cleaning industry. They are paid $33, 000 to $40,000 per year and $32.12 and more. This could change as time goes on.
The lead housekeeper is responsible for the operation of the supervision team of housekeepers, maids, and also janitors. They ensure that all areas of the hotel are clean and well-maintained. They are paid an average of about $30,000 to $40,000 per year and $16 to $20 per hour. This amount can change as time goes on.
CHECK THIS OUT: Massage Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
How to Apply for Housekeeping Room Attendant Job in USA
In this section we will be giving you set by steps guides on how to apply for a housekeeping/room attendant with visa sponsorship:
- Visit an advanced website like LinkedIn or Indeed. If you are not having an account with the platform, you will want to create one by filling in your information on the given form.
- Use the search bar to search for the job by typing the job title and location you love to get the job.
- From the displayed list of jobs and locations, click on the one you preferred.
- Go through the job description to ensure that you are qualified for the job.
- Tap on the “apply” button below.
- Enter a standard cv and application letter that the US employers will love to see on the employee portal.
When that is done, you will have to wait for a response from the company. However, you should disregard any information about paying for your sponsorship.
Housekeeping Room Attendant Job Interview Question
Below is a helpful interview question that will see you through your online interview process:
– Why do you want to work as a housekeeper?
– How long have you worked as a housekeeper?
– What is your working experience as a housekeeper?
– Why do you prefer to work in the US and not in your country?
– What Cleaning chemicals are familiar with.
– What is some safety precaution to take as a housekeeper/ room attendant?
– Can you multi-task and work under pressure?
– How do you relate with your client?
– if your client is not satisfied with your work what will you do?
Visa For Housekeeping Room Attendant Jobs
Before immigrating to the United State, you should ensure, you have good information on what type of visa would be preferred for your trip. But for a job like this, you will be needing an H1B visa for your immigration.
CHECK THIS OUT: Personal Assistant Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW!
H1B Work Visa
The H1B is a temporary visa category that allows employers to petition for highly educated foreign professionals to work in specialty occupations that require at least a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent.
However, if you are not having a bachelor’s degree, you can use an equivalent like a low degree or your employment certificate. This is one of the best visas for visa sponsorship. It is a temporary visa but you can apply for an extension.
Website to Find Housekeeping Room Attendant Jobs
Below is the list of websites you can get Housekeeping Room Attendant Jobs in the United State with visa sponsorship:
These are helpful websites that will help you get jobs in the United State with visa sponsorship.
This is a lifetime opportunity you don’t want to miss out on. All you need to do is use all guides given in this content and walk your way to success. Well, you can win and thank us later!
CHECK THIS OUT: