Housekeeping Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Are you looking for a possible way to get a cleaning job in the United State? If yes, then, a visa sponsorship would not be a bad idea at all. Don’t you think so?
Hence, this simply means, you can get a possible chance to work in the US and yet be sponsored to immigrate or get a free visa to travel to the United State.
Are you anticipating travelling to the US in search of a job? Would you like to work as a housekeeper in the United State and yet get a free visa? Then, you should stick to this content as it promises to give you all information you need on this topic.
Check This Out: Truck Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Work In USA
Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
A housekeeping job in the USA with Visa sponsorship is worth your time and attention, as it is no news how a countless number of individuals have left their home country and immigrated to the United States with little or nothing spent.
Getting a job in the US is very easy, but will be easier, with proper documentation and qualification. This is vital because no one would want to employ an inexperienced person. Hence, you will have to match the job you are applying for to gain qualifications.
A foreigner who is looking for ways to work in the United State often, find themselves, having difficult times getting a work visa. However, have you thought of getting this visa for free and equally securing a job for yourself? Well, visa sponsorship is one easy way to accomplish that.
A housekeeping job in the United State is one comfortable job you will love to engage in and if you will want to know more about this job, read on!
Who is a Housekeeper in US?
A housekeeper is an individual who is responsible for the supervision of house cleaning staff. Hence, they perform any combination of light cleaning duties to maintain private households or commercial establishments, such as hotels and hospitals, in a clean and orderly manner.
What are Housekeeping Jobs?
Housekeeping jobs are jobs carried out by housekeepers who are responsible for cleaning and reporting any safety hazards to the homeowner or manager in charge. However, other duties may include, making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
Jobs Visa Sponsorship for Housekeepers
What is a Visa sponsorship for employment? Visa sponsorship means an employer is willing to obtain a work visa for a highly qualified candidate who lives outside the United State. In a country like the United State, a housekeeping job is a vital component of its economy.
Hence, as a foreigner, anticipating getting a housekeeping job, you should make the application and ensure you are given the job before you apply for a visa.
H1 Visa Sponsorship for Housekeeping Jobs in USA
H1 is a temporary visa category that allows employers to petition for highly educated foreign professionals to work in speciality occupations” that require at least a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent.
However, it is also a visa that allows employers to grant a paid visa to a foreign employee. Notwithstanding, the embassy will only, grant a visa under the obligation that the foreigner will return to his or her home country at the completion of its duty.
READ MORE: H1B Visa Sponsorship Jobs – Apply Now!
How to Get an H1 Visa Sponsorship in USA
Are you a foreigner and you are seeking a job in the United State? have you tried getting an H1 visa but it was not granted? Well, you cannot be accessible H1 visa without the following steps followed
- If you are anticipating getting an H1 visa, the first thing to do is to first, to make a good CV and make an online written job application letter that US employers will love to see.
- Then, use the internet platform to search for a suitable job you will like to do.
- Apply for it online and wait for a response from the company you applied to. If you are lucky, you will be called for an online interview.
- If you are considered for the job, your employer will have to review the job description to ensure it qualifies as a speciality occupation.
- Next, determine the rate of pay for the position. This negotiation should be between you and your supposed employer.
- When that is done, your employer will notify the US workforce.
- Lastly, he or she (employer) will submit a labour condition application to the DOL for certification. Furthermore, he or she will state a petition to the US embassy for Visa.
However, if your employer has done the above, you will be instructed by him or her to apply for a visa at an embassy in your home country.
Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship Application
Are you an aspiring immigrant who want to travel to the United State to work as a housekeeper? Here is good news for you. American companies may petition to sponsor foreign workers and provide them with lawful permanent resident status, commonly known as a green card.
However, there is no guarantee of having a green card to become a US citizen as a housekeeper, but you can take the first step by getting a free visa and a paying housekeeping job. Hence, to achieve that fit, you have to make an application.
Check This Out: Groundskeeper Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
How to Apply for Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
How apply for a job as an anticipating immigrant is very easy. Well, the sweet part of it is that you will be getting a job and a free visa.
However, this will only take place when you have applied for a job and have gotten a job offer in your name. Hence, to apply for a visa you have to follow the steps below
- First, ensure you are qualified for the job.
- Set up an organized CV and application letter.
- Use any online platform such as LinkedIn and other online platforms to search for a US job you will like.
- When that is done, you will have to wait for the employer to access your document and if they find you qualified for the job, you will be sent a job offer.
- Then, the employer will have to make a job petition to the USICS and US labour market institute for certification.
Next, you will be instructed to apply for a visa with the job offer letter sent to you in your name.
Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship Interview Questions
In other to be successfully employed, you have to undergo an online interview, which if you pass, will guarantee your visa sponsorship. Here are some questions that will help you undergo a successful interview
- Why do you want to work as a housekeeper?
- What cleaning chemicals are you familiar with?
- Tell us about a time you benefited from constructive criticism.
- Explain what you would do if a client were dissatisfied with your work.
- Are you able to complete Multiple housekeeping tasks in a day?
With the above questions answered, you will be ahead of your competitors. However, you should note that the above question can change as time goes on. Hence the above question is just a preamble of what to accept.
How to Get a Job with Visa Sponsorship
Is it possible to get sponsorship in the US? Yes. It is possible to get a visa sponsorship only when you have a working job offer in your name from a US company. Hence, to get such an offer, you have to follow the steps below.
- Look for a job in the H1B Visa sponsorship Database.
- Apply for the Job and Get an offer.
- Find an internship.
- Look for Boutique consulting companies.
- Look for Global Consulting Companies.
- Find a Jo at US University.
With the above, you will be able to get a job with visa sponsorship without paying little or anything.
THIS WILL INTEREST YOU: Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
Cleaning Jobs in USA for Housekeepers
It often confusing when it comes to call a housekeeper a cleaner. Well, it is important to note that a cleaner is very different from a maid.
Housekeepers have final responsibility for cleaning an establishment, hence, you will not be wrong calling them, cleaners. This is because they take full responsibility for everything that has to do with keeping the house or establishment clean.
A maid, on the other hand, is one who usually works under the close supervision of a manager or a head housekeeper. However, when given a cleaning job in the United State, you should understand that you have been placed in a position of a housekeeper.
Types of Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
There are various types of housekeeping jobs in the United State with visa sponsorship. However, in the United State, there is a certain requirement to meet in other for the job to be given to you.
Furthermore, some of these housekeeping jobs are “cleaners”, “live-in housekeepers”, “live-out housekeepers”, “house manager/housekeepers” and “housekeeper cleaning companies”.
Check This Out: Cleaning Jobs in US with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
A cleaner is a basic cleaning service and not to be confused with a housekeeper. Hence, they may be used in more commercial cleaning areas, or they might be used for end-of-tenancy cleans.
In the private home, they might be used for short visits and these can be regular but they are rarely full-time for one property. As a cleaner, you are accessible to an average salary of $17.21 to $20 per hour and $22,230 to $31, 320 per year.
However, you should note that the above amount could change and may not be in line with what some companies or house owners offer.
this type of housekeeper is a very popular type of housekeeping service. They can be a full-time or part-time member of staff that works for property and as part of the package, they are provided accommodation.
A housekeeper is a high-standard professional who can clean, tidy and ensure your home and property care to the highest minimum.
A live-in housekeeper, when employed can be paid, $30,000 per year (this amount varies as house owners and companies are different). Hence, monthly payments are negotiated between you and your employer.
House Manager/ Housekeeper
A housekeeper combined with house management is the next tier of supper. Here the housekeeper can provide additional house management support.
This may include admin, managing contractors, managing household routes or schedules, and ensuring that the property is cared for along with all the typical housekeeping duties.
House managers or housekeepers are multi-task people whose average salary ranges from $37, 357 to $40,000 per year and $25.87 per hour.
Well, you should note that the given amount varies, hence, a proposal and a negotiation will have to be made between you and your anticipating employer to get a set amount or salary.
Live Out HouseKeeper
A live-out housekeeper can work full-time or part-time pending a laid down conclusion. As a live-out housekeeper, you are under an obligation to carry out cleaning, tidying and wardrobe management duties. Furthermore, other responsibilities can be added as time goes on.
A live-out housekeeper is a popular choice for properties which don’t have the space for living in a client’s house.
However, the average salary of a live-out housekeeper is from $22,162 to $27,540 in a year and $18.3 per hour. Well, you should note that the above, salary varies as employers or companies stands different.
Where to Work as a Housekeeper in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Housekeepers can work at many places, well, you have to be good at what you do just to get the attention of top personalities. Housekeepers can work within various residential and commercial settings. These residential environments can include,
- Private Homes.
- Senior Living Facilities.
- Rehabilitation Facilities.
- Apartment Buildings.
- Office Building.
The above are possible places housekeepers can work at. However, they can find jobs through cleaning agencies. These professionals may also consider working independently as freelancers or starting their own housekeeping businesses.
Housekeeping Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship Requirement and Skills
Becoming a housekeeper requires you to follow certain procedures. Having known you are qualified for the job you will have you meet standards such as
- Availability to work late nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Eye for details and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Positive, engaging personality and professional appearance.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Proven working experience as a cleaner.
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Familiarity with material safety data sheets.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Familiar with material safety data sheets.
These are skills and requirements you have to meet up with as a housekeeper.
Housekeeping Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship Responsibility/ Duties
A housekeeping job in use with visa sponsorship responsibility and duties should be your consideration when you are employed. Hence, if you don’t know some responsibilities and duties of a housekeeper, you can consider the list below.
- Clean, stock, and supply designated facilities.
- Make adjustments and minor repairs.
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around the residence or office buildings.
- Vacuums, empty trash and replace, liners.
- Transports dirty lines to the correct areas to be cleaned and restocks areas with clean lines.
- Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Cleans restrooms, including restoking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning marries, and spot cleaning portion doors and walls.
These and many more are dugites of a housekeeper.
Benefits of Housekeeping Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Being a housekeeper comes with lots of benefits which include this. First, it guarantees a thorough, deeper, and far more intense cleaning, it gives you much-needed peace of mind, it ensures you are comfortable, and lastly a clean environment and happy environment.
CHECK THIS OUT: Apartment Maintenance Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Can I work in the US without Visa Sponsorship?
Yes, it is possible to obtain a work visa without sponsorship from an employer in the United States. There are three types of visa that allows this, and they are known as EB-1,0-1 and EB-5 visas.
EB-1 Work Visa
The EB-1 work visa is a type of visa that gives people who have extraordinary skills and abilities the opportunity to move to the United States Permanently. This visa type is for people with extraordinary abilities in arts, sciences, athletics, business, etc.
The visa type is also for researchers and professors who have been recognized internationally for their immense contributions in their career fields. With this type of visa, you don’t need a job offer from a U.S employee.
O-1 Work Visa
The O-1 Work Visa is very similar to the EB-1 work visa and it offers its holders easy access to apply for a U.S green card. The O-1 visa type is for people with extraordinary abilities and achievements especially those in the television industry or motion picture. This visa lasts for three years and holders can apply for an extension after it has expired.
EB-5 Work Visa
The EB-5 Work Visa is another type of visa that allows foreigners to live and work in the United States without a job offer. This visa type is for foreigners who wish to make meaningful investments in the United States.
When you get this visa, you will be issued a Green card (Permanent Resident card) as well as your family members.
How much are Housekeepers Paid in the USA?
Maids and housekeepers made a median salary of $26,220. The best-paid 25 per cent made $31,320 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 paid 25 per cent made $22,230.
How much is a Cleaner Paid Per Hour?
the short answer for the London market is generally anywhere from $19 to $20 per hour. Hence, these cleaners are given the opportunity to live comfortably as well as other benefits.
Do US Companies Sponsor Visas?
The United State Citizenship and immigration service require that American companies sponsor non-citizens. Companies who are having trouble filling roles in their business often turn to sponsor a nonimmigrant worker by use of the H1B visa.
When Should I ask for Visa Sponsorship?
There is not a clear answer to when to ask for sponsorship. The right depends on the relationship you have built with your potential employer.
If not getting sponsorship means you wouldn’t accept the job, then it’s going to be much more important to bring it up early in the hiring process.
However, it has been stated clearly by the US authorities, that you are only allowed to ask visa when you have gotten a job offer in your name.
Which Country gives a work Visa without a Job Offer?
There are a few immigration hotspot countries that offer PR without job offers I.e., Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Canada: Apply in the Federal Express Entry system of immigration and submit an EOI (expression of interest).
Websites to Apply for Other Jobs and Housekeeping Jobs in USA
See This Also:
- A.C. Moore Cares Survey – A.C. Moore Cares Experience Survey Rewards – www.acmoorecares.com
- Google Just Made It Easier to Switch From iOS to Android
- Overwatch 2 Beta Sign-up and Update – Overwatch 2 New Game Mode and Characters
- Liberty Doctors Portal – Liberty Doctors Patient Portal Login at libertydoctors.mymedaccess.com/login
- How to Immigrate to Canada as an Electrical Engineer with Visa Sponsorship – Work…