Cleaning Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship might come as a big surprise to many as it sounds almost impossible. Well, what if we tell you, it is as possible and real as the air you breathe? Having a job in the United States is not a 50/50 chance, as there is a lot of opportunity in the United States. Hence, the need for manpower became the order of the day.
United State immigration Citizenship Service thought of the importance of having more hands in companies, establishments, and other areas as it affects its economy. Moreso, after several, discussions with the US government, a visa sponsorship program was introduced. Hence, with visa sponsorship in effect, employers can employ foreigners and sponsor them to work for them in the United States.
Cleaning Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
Cleaning jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship is a program that allows United States citizens to employ and sponsor whomever they find fit to work for them. Well, here is the amazing part, as an employed cleaner, in the United States, your employer has the obligation to see to all your primary needs. Hence, these include, you’re feeding and your accommodation.
Are you anticipating travelling to the United States in search of a job? Would you like a job that does not demand a high-level degree certification? Then, cleaning jobs in the United States will be a perfect job for you.
Urgent Cleaning Job in USA For Housekeepers
Here is some good news for all readers: The United States is in dire need of house cleaners. Well, as a professional housekeeper, you have a better chance of getting this job. Hence, you only have to put all documentation in check for job description purposes. However, to make this easier, you need to go through the job offer description to ensure you set up a standard and up-to-date CV before applying.
Responsibilities of a Cleaner in the USA
It is the wish of all employer that their employees meet their standard expectations and makes proper execution of any assignment given to them. Well, if you are anticipating getting a cleaning job in the United States, you should be aware of duties such as
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects.
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Vacuum, empty trash, and replace liners.
- Wash windows, mirrors, and glass surfaces and ensure they are free of streaks.
- Take inventory of cleaning and ensure that soap is paper dispensers are well stocked.
- Empty trash and recycling receptacles into the appropriate west bins and ensure that receptacles are kept clean and free of smell.
- Monitors and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms. Cooperate with the rest of the staff.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
These and many more are the duties and responsibilities of a cleaning job.
Benefits of Cleaning Jobs in USA
Do you know that outside of having a free visa and a well-paying cleaning job there are many more awaiting benefits? Little wonder why people hurry to get a cleaning job in the United States. Would you want to know about this benefit? Check them out below
- You will be given free accommodation. This is so because the USCIS has authorized all employers to see to the accommodation and well-being of their staff. Hence, in this case, cleaners are not excluded.
- A clean environment is a happy environment.
- You will be guaranteed a thorough, deeper, and more intense cleaning.
- It gives you much-needed peace of mind due to the comfort it brings.
- Lastly, the key is to have a high level of hygiene in your bathroom and kitchen.
These are benefit that comes with cleaning jobs in the United State with visa sponsorship.
Some Top companies for Cleaners in United States
Below are some of the top companies for cleaners in the United States with high salaries and lots of benefits to enjoy:
|MaidPro||https://www.maidpro.com/||$17 – $20|
|MahlerClean||http://www.mahlerclean.com/||$15 – $17|
|Janitronics||https://www.janitronicsinc.com/||$17 – $19|
|Molly Maid||https://www.mollymaid.com/||$19 – $20|
|Marsden requirements||6 – $30|
|Interstate Premier Facility Services||https://www.interstatemaintenance.com/||$15 – $`7|
|Enviro-Clean||http://www.enviro-clean.com/||$17 – $22|
|Merry Maids||https://www.merrymaids.com/||$15 – $24|
|ABM Industries Inc.||http://www.abm.com/||$15 – $20|
|BlueChip-Pros||https://www.bluechip-pros.com/||$15 – $18|
Highest paying cities for Cleaners near United States
Looking for high-paying cities for cleaners near United States, below are some of them:
|City Name||An Hour salary||Yearly Salary|
|Los Angeles, CA||$19 – $29.68||$45,612 – $69,296|
|New York, NY||$17.86 – $30.16||$41,697 – $70,426|
|Chicago, IL||$17.85 – $25.64||$41,691 – $59,881|
|Austin, TX||$16.81 – $28.89||$39,256 – $67,467|
|Milwaukee, WI||$15.67 – $21.34||$36,597 – $49,822|
|Columbus, OH||$15 – $22||$35,641 – $15,789|
|Philadelphia, PA||$15 – $24||$35,327 – $56,808|
|Las Vegas, NV||$13 – $25||$32,520 – $60,266|
|Akron, OH||$13 – $16||$31,353 – $39,042|
Skills and Requirements For Cleaning Jobs in USA
Are you planning on applying for a cleaning job in the United States? Well, before you apply, you be very sure you are qualified for the job and you have the needed skills. Notwithstanding, if you don’t know about the need requirements and skills you can check the list below
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Familiarity with material safety data sheets.
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery.
- Prove working experience as a cleaner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organizational skill.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Exceptional interpersonal relationship.
Having the above in place gives you a good chance of being employed in the United States.
10 of the Best Cleaning Jobs in USA to Apply For
The cleaning job is to ensure that public or private spaces are kept neat, tidy, and sanitary. They use a variety of equipment and cleaning supplies to ensure that their job is done effectively. Cleaners can work in all kinds of different settings such as hospitals, hotels, restaurants, schools, office buildings, and more.
However, when applying for a job as a cleaner, you should be sure of the kind of job you want to apply for as there are different types of cleaning jobs. Below is a list of cleaning jobs with visa sponsorship
Commercial cleaning is another popular type of cleaning job. This can include cleaning offices, apartments, business premises, and lots more. This set of cleaners is in higher demand in large cities. However, if you live near a commercial centre, you could find lots of work to do as cleaning is consigned.
Commercial cleaners are very different from residential cleaners as they are required to work at weekends or outside of typical business hours. The average pay rate of this type of cleaner ranges from $20 to $60 per hour and $2,677 per year. However, this amount could change as companies vary.
Window cleaning is another area of industry where you can work flexible hours. Moreso, you may even work weekends. A cleaner is paid an average salary of $16 to $20 per hour and $30,000 to $50,000 per year. To carry out a window cleaning, you will need to be physically fit.
You can work residential cleaning jobs on a full or part-time basis. Additionally, you don’t need special equipment, just basic cleaning supplies, such as mops, cleaning cloths, and some cleaning products.
Most people don’t have time to keep their homes clean due to the nature of their job, hence the need for a residential cleaner is the only option. The residential cleaners are paid an average of $14 to $20 per hour and $24,00 to $44,20 per year. There could be likely changes as there are different company policies.
The executive housekeeper is given the responsibility to oversee all aspects of a household, which include, cooking, laundry, decorations, and landscaping. This kind of cleaner has to manage many priorities and demands and also solve problems, support the staff, and perform the duties of housekeeping when needed. Executive housekeeper salary ranges from $19 to $28 per hour and $30,000 and more.
The job of a laundry service personnel is to ensure their client goes with a clean cloth. However, they have the duty of washing drying, ironing, and also folding them for clients. As a laundry attendant, you are entitled to an average salary of $20 to $23 per hour and $22,500 to $350,620 per year. However, this amount could change due to differences in companies.
Cleaning Swimming Pools
Swimming pools can be heavenly on a warm summer day. unfortunately, pools can take cleaning and maintenance. However, like many types of cleaning jobs, cleaning swimming pools is part of cleaning jobs also. You can expect to earn as much as $2,000 and more depending on whether any licensing fees apply.
Housekeepers can live in or out of the house. Living in housekeepers is far less common. However, it is more likely that you will live outside the home and come to work. As a housekeeper, you are expected to $20 or more hourly. However, this amount could change as time goes by.
This type of cleaning job involves cleaning and repairing commercial properties and residential buildings. However, some property maintenance jobs can be more technical and some are strictly cleaning. This type of cleaner is accessible to an average salary of $50,000 per year.
Construction Clean Up
Construction clean-up is a bit different from residential or cleaning services. A construction clean-up crew ensures that renovated or newly built homes are clean and tidy before the owner moves in to take possession.
The rates generally relate to estimates and depend on the scope of the work. As a construction cleaner you are paid an average of $15 to $20 per year and $30,000 and $35,000 per year.
To offer sanitization service, you will need to use EPA-registered cleaning products that are both effective and safe. You must follow a hygienic process to ensure the office or home is free of viruses, bacteria, and germs. As a cleaner, you are entitled to a salary of $40 or more per hour and $30,000 to $35,000 per year.
Best Places to Find Cleaning Jobs Online in USA
If you are looking for where to find cleaning jobs online in the USA with visa sponsorship, below are reliable platforms to visit:
- Housecall Pro
How to Get a Cleaning Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
It is no longer a secret that the United States is the centre of commerce, little wonder how it grows and blooms in economic labour. Now you see the reasons why an employer in the United States will not take a second thought of employing a qualified applicant to work for him or her. If you are looking for ways to get a cleaning job in the US as a foreigner with visa sponsorship, then, you should check out the guide below.
- Search online for job boards specifically taStatesd at foreigners looking for work in the cleaning industry.
- You can attend job fairs and networking events where you can meet potential employers face-to-face.
- Another option is to register with agencies that specialize in finding employment for foreigners in the United States.
- Lastly, contact your local embassy or consulate to see if there are any specific cleaning jobs that they know of that might be a good fit for your skills and experience.
With the above, you will have a good chance of getting a cleaning job in the United States with a Visa sponsorship.
Cleaning Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship Application Process
US companies can hire foreign workers either as full-time employees or independent contractors. Moreso, with the option of either working remotely in their home country or relocating to the US with the relevant certification and visa.
Nevertheless, this cannot be achieved when you don’t apply for a job at a US firm, company, or establishment. Have you thought of travelling to the United States with little or nothing spent? To know more about this, check out our next heading.
How to Apply for Cleaning Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
The United States Citizenship and immigration service requires that American companies sponsor non-citizens. Companies who are having trouble filling roles in their business often turn to sponsor a nonimmigrant worker by the use of an H1B visa.
Furthermore, the long and short of it all, is that you will not be accessible to the privilege of having a job in the United States without application. Hence, to apply for a cleaning job in the US with visa sponsorship, you should consider the steps below.
- To start your application, you will have to set up a well-arranged CV with US standards.
- Make a good application letter that a US employer would love to see.
- Use online resources to search for any job vacancy in the United States. Many websites list jobs and internship opportunities in the US. You can search for jobs with the use of a career website that focuses on specific industries or companies.
- When you have found a job, apply online by uploading an application letter and CV. Then, wait for a response from the company or firm.
- If you are accepted, you will be called to an online interview and when you pass, you will have to negotiate your pay rate with your employer.
- Next, your employer will make a petition for sponsorship on your behalf to the USCIS.
- When that is done, you will be sent a job offer letter in your name which you will use to apply for a visa.
With the above, you are sure to have a free visa and a paying job with comfort and accommodation.
Interview Questions Cleaning Jobs in USA
Here are the expected interview questions and answers to them:
- Are You Open to Working Early Morning Shifts, Weekends, and Late Night?
- How many years have you been a cleaner?
- What is Your Working Experience as a Cleaner?
- What are Some Safety Precautions to Take as a Cleaner?
- How do you Relate with the Client?
- Why do you Prefer Working in USA and not in your Country
- What Cleaning Chemicals Are You, Familiar, With?
- The Job of a Cleaner Can Be Challenging at Times. Can You Handle the Stress?
- What Will You Do If Your Client Is Not Satisfied With Your Work?
- As a Cleaner, How Long Would It Take You to Finish Cleaning a Residential Bedroom?
House Cleaning Jobs in the USA for Foreign States
So you know that there are different types of cleaning jobs? Well, if you don’t let’s enlighten you on one of them. House cleaning is a part of cleaning jobs that is majorly common among commercial cleaners. House cleaning is one technical duty of a cleaner. Hence, as a professional cleaner, this is one important skill you must implement.
Visa Sponsorship for Cleaners
Are you looking for possible ways to stay in the United States at the same work? Well, we got good news for you. United States Citizenship Immigration Service has made it a lot easier for you with its visa sponsorship program on going. The USCIS made it very easy for both United States employers and foreigners who wish to work in the United States but don’t have many funds to finance their journey.
Moreover, with the visa sponsorship program, you can get a free visa plus a job offer. Furthermore, you will be very correct to say, that this process is beneficiary to both foreigners and United States employers.
How to Get a Sponsorship Visa for Cleaners in the USA
Because so many foreigners get defrauded due to a lack of equality information, we decided to bring this to your notice. You may ask if getting a United States visa sponsorship needs a special process of fee payment. Well, the answer is a big no as all you have to do is
- Look for a job in the H1B visa sponsors database.
- Apply for the job and get an offer.
- Find an internship.
- Look for Boutique consulting companies.
- And lastly, find a job at a US University.
This looks easy, right? Well, it can even become easier. Do you want to know how? Keep reading then.
How Much is a Cleaner Paid in the US?
The average cleaner salary in the United States is $22,006 per year or $11.29 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $20,884 per year while most experienced workers make up to $29,420 per year.
Do I Get a Free Visa with Visa Sponsorship?
Getting a job in the United States with Visa sponsorship gives you access to a free visa. This means that after application, you will be sent a job offer by your supposed employer (this will only be sent to you when you have been awarded the job).
Having gotten an offer letter, you will be instructed to apply for a visa with the job offer letter in your name. Well, this process takes little or no funds at all. Hence, a cleaning job with visa sponsorship is not an expectation in this case.
Is It Possible to Get a US Work Visa without a Sponsorship
Yes. it is possible to obtain a work visa without sponsorship from an employer in the United States. Three types of visas allow this and they are known EB-1, O-1, and E-1. An immigration attorney can help with obtaining one of these visas.
EB-1 Work Visa
This type of visa is only granted to non-citizens of extraordinary ability, outstanding professors or researchers, or a certain multinational executive or manager. Foreign workers can immigrate to the United States with the use of an EB1 work visa which is also referred to as an “employment-based Immigrant Visa.
O-1 Work Visa
O-1 work visa is a visa that is given to individuals who possess extraordinary ability in science, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who have demonstrated a record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and have been recognized nationally or internationally. Nevertheless, the visa is restricted only to the activities and events for which the visa was granted.
EB-5 Work Visa
This type of visa allows qualified foreign investors who meet specific capital investment and job creation requirements, to obtain their permanent residency and become proud contributors to the US.
Do US Companies Sponsor Visas?
The United States Citizenship and immigration service requires that American companies sponsor non-citizens. Companies who are having trouble filling roles in their business often turn to sponsor a nonimmigrant worker by use of the H1 visa.
Who Needs Visa Sponsorship?
Visa sponsorship means an employer is willing to obtain a work visa for highly qualified candidates who live outside the United States. It is not a simple process for employers. They must prove that they were unable to fill their vacancies with qualified American workers for sponsoring visas.
Can H1B Buy a House?
Yes. H1B visa holders can buy a house in the US without any restrictions. All US non-citizens, either US residents or nonresidents can purchase and own a home or property in the US.
CHECK THIS OUT:
- House Cleaner Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW
- Cleaner Visa Sponsorship Available Jobs in USA – Apply Now
- Best Leather Cleaner – How Often Should You Use Leather Cleaner?
- Pool Cleaning Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
- Dry Cleaning Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!