Cleaning Jobs in the US with Visa Sponsorship might come as a big surprise to many as it sounds all most impossible. Well, what if we tell you, it is as possible and real as the air you breathe? Having a job in the United State is not a 50/50 chance, as there is a lot of opportunity in the United States. Hence, the need for manpower became the order of the day.
United State immigration citizenship service thought of the importance of having more hands in companies, establishments and other areas as it affects its economy. Moreso, after serval, discussions with the US government, a visa sponsorship program was introduced. Hence, with the visa sponsorship in effect, employers can be able to employ foreigners and sponsor them to work for them in the United State.
Cleaning Jobs in US with Visa Sponsorship
Cleaning jobs in the US with visa sponsorship is a program that allows United State citizens to the employer and sponsors whomever they find fit working for them. Well, here is the amazing part, as an employed cleaner, in the United State, your employer is the obligation to see to all your primary needs. Hence, these include, you’re feeding and your accommodation.
Are you anticipating travelling to the United State in search of a job? Would you like a job that does not demand a high-level degree certification? Then, cleaning jobs in the United State will be a perfect job for you.
How to get a Cleaning Job in US with Visa Sponsorship
It is no longer a secret that the United States is the centre of commerce, little wonder how it grows and blooms in economic growth. Now you see the reasons why an employer in the United State will not take a second thought of employing a qualified applicate to work for him or her. If you are looking for ways to get a cleaning job in the US as a foreigner with visa sponsorship, then, you should check out the guide below.
- Search online for job boards specifically targeted at foreigners looking for work in the cleaning industry.
- You can attend job fairs and networking events where you can meet potential employers face to face.
- Another option is to register with agencies that specialize in finding employment for foreigners in the United State.
- Lastly, contact your local embassy or consulate to see if there are any specific cleaning jobs that they know of that might be a good fit for your skills and experience.
With the above, you will be having a good chance of getting a cleaning job in the United State with Visa sponsorship.
Cleaning Jobs in US with Visa Sponsorship Application
US companies can hire foreign workers either as full-time employees or independent contractors. Moreso, with the option of either working remotely in their home country or relocating to the US with the relevant labour certification and visa.
Nevertheless, this cannot be achieved when you don’t apply for a job at a US firm, company, or establishment. Have you thought of travelling to the United State with little or nothing spent? To know more about this, check out our next heading.
How to Apply for Cleaning Jobs in US with Visa Sponsorship
The United State Citizenship and immigration service require that American companies sponsor non-citizens. Companies who are having trouble filling roles in their business often turn to sponsor a nonimmigrant worker by the use of an H1B visa.
Furthermore, the long and short of it all, is that you will not be accessible to the privilege of having a job in the United State without application. Hence, to apply for a cleaning job in the US with visa sponsorship, you should consider the steps below.
- To start your application, you will have to set up a well arrange CV with US standards.
- Make a good application letter that a US employer will love to see.
- Use online resources to search for any job vacancy in the United State. There are many websites that list jobs and internship opportunities in the US. You can search for jobs with the use of a career website that focus on specific industries or companies.
- When you have found any job, apply online by uploading your application letter and CV. Then, wait for a response from the company or firm.
- If you are accepted, you will be called to an online interview and when you pass, you will have to negotiate your pay rate with your employer.
- Next, your employer will make a petition for sponsorship on your behalf to the USCIS.
- When that is done, you will be sent a job offer letter in your name which you will use to apply for a visa.
With the above, you are sure of having a free visa and a paying job with comfort and accommodation.
Types of Cleaning Jobs in US with Visa Sponsorship
The cleaning job is to ensure that public or private spaces are kept neat, tidy and sanitary. They use a variety of equipment and cleaning supplies in order to ensure that their job is done effectively. Cleaners can work in all kinds of different settings such as hospitals, hotels, restaurants, schools, office buildings and more.
However, applying for a job as a cleaner, you should be sure of the kind of job you want to apply for as there are different types of cleaning jobs. Below is a list of cleaning jobs with visa sponsorship
Commercial cleaning is another popular type of cleaning job. This can include cleaning offices, apartments, business premises and lots more. This set of cleaners is in higher demand in large cities. However, if you live near a commercial centre, you could find lots of work to do as cleaning is consigned.
Commercial cleaners are very much different from residential cleaners as they are required to work at weekends or outside of typical business hours.
Window cleaning is another area of industry where you can work flexible hours. Moreso, you may even work weekends. The average rate for window cleaners is $16 to $20 per hour. To carry out a window cleaning, you will need to be physically fit.
You can work residential cleaning jobs on a full or part-time basis. Additionally, you don’t need special equipment, just basic cleaning supplies, such as mops, cleaning cloths and some cleaning products. Most people don’t really have time to keep their homes clean due to the nature of their job, hence the need for a residential cleaner is the only option.
The executive housekeeper is given the responsibility to oversee all aspects of a household, which include, cooking, laundry, decorations, and landscaping. This kind of cleaner has to manage many priorities and demands and also solve problems, support the staff and perform the duties of housekeeping when needed.
Benefits of Cleaning Jobs in US with Visa Sponsorship
Do you know that outside of having a free visa and a well-paying cleaning job there are many more awaiting benefits? Little wonder why people hurry to get a cleaning job in the United State. Would you want to know about this benefit? Check them out below
- You will be given free accommodation. This is so because the USCIS has authorized all employers to see to the accommodation and wellbeing of their staff. Hence, in this case, cleaners are not excluded.
- A clean environment is a happy environment.
- You will be guaranteed a thorough, deeper, and far more intense cleaning.
- It gives you much-needed peace of mind due to the comfort it brings.
- Lastly, the key is to have a high level of hygiene in your bathroom and kitchen.
These are benefit that comes with cleaning jobs in the United State with visa sponsorship.
Responsibilities of Cleaning Jobs in US with Visa Sponsorship
It is the wish of all employer that its employee meets up to their standard expectation and make a proper execution of any assignment given to him or them. Well, if you are anticipating getting a cleaning job in the United State, you should be aware of duties such as
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects.
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Vacuums, empty trash, and replace liners.
- Wash windows, mirrors, and glass surfaces and ensure they are free of streaks.
- Take inventory of cleaning and ensure that soap is paper dispensers are well stocked.
- Empty trash and recycling receptacles into the appropriate west bins and ensure that receptacles are kept clean and free of smell.
- Monitors and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms. Cooperate with the rest of the staff.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
These and many more are duties and responsibilities of a cleaning job.
Skills and Requirements For Cleaning Jobs in USA
Are you having plans on applying for a cleaning job in the United State? Well, before you apply, you be very sure you are qualified for the job and you have the needed skills. Notwithstanding, if you don’t know about the need requirement and skills you can check the list below
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Familiarity with material safety data sheets.
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery.
- Prove working experience as a cleaner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organizational skill.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Exceptional interpersonal relationship.
Having the above in place gives you a good chance of being employed in the United State.
How much is a Cleaner Paid in the US?
The average cleaner salary in the United State is $22,006 per year or $11.29 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $20,884 per year while most experienced workers make up to $29,420 per year.
Do I Get a Free Visa with Visa Sponsorship?
Getting a job in the United State with Visa sponsorship gives you access to a free visa. This simply means that after application, you will be sent a job offer by your supposed employer (this will only be sent to you when you have been awarded the job).
Having gotten an offer letter, you will be instructed to apply for a visa with the job offer letter in your name. Well, this process takes little or no funds at all. Hence, a cleaning job with visa sponsorship is not an expectation in this case.
CHECK THIS OUT: Elderly Care Jobs in the U.S with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
Visa Sponsorship for Cleaners
Are you looking for possible ways to stay in the United State at the same work? Well, we got good news for you. United State Citizenship Immigration Service has made it a lot easier for you with its visa sponsorship program on going. The USCIS made it very easy for both United State employers and foreigners who wish to work in the United State but don’t have many funds to finance their journey.
Moreso, with the visa sponsorship program, you can get a free visa plus a job offer. Furthermore, you will be very correct to say, that this process is beneficiary to both foreigners and United State employers.
How to get a Sponsorship Visa for Cleaners in the US
Considering the fact that so many foreigners get defrauded due to a lack of equality information, we decided to bring this to your notice. You may ask if getting a United State visa sponsorship needs a special process of fee payment? Well, the answer is a big no as all you have to do is
- Look for a job in the H1B visa sponsors database.
- Apply for the job and get an offer.
- Find an internship.
- Look for Boutique consulting companies.
- And lastly, find a job at a US University.
This looks easy, right? Well, it can even become easier. Do you want to know how? Keep reading then.
Employment and the US Workforce
One may likely ask, what is the connection between employment and the United State workforce? Well, over the years, the United State government, organized a workforce which will oversee the employment procedure of US employers.
Hence, it is mandated, that all employers who are willing to sponsor a foreigner to the United State to work should seek consent from the US workforce. Notwithstanding, this should be done after making a petition for sponsorship to the USCIS.
The US workforce is constantly expanding, which means there are many opportunities for people who want to work in the United State. Furthermore, you can seek a job online in your home country and await a response.
Is It Possible to Get a US Work Visa without Sponsorship
Yes. it is possible to obtain a work visa without sponsorship from an employer in the United State. There are three types of visas that allow this and they are known as EB-1, O-1 and E-1. An immigration attorney can help with obtaining one of these visas.
EB-1 Work Visa
This type of visa is only granted to non-citizens of extraordinary ability, outstanding professors or researchers or a certain multinational executive or manager. Foreign workers can immigrate to the United State with the use of an EB1 work visa which is also referred to as “an employment Based Immigrant Visa.
O-1 Work Visa
O-1 work visa is a visa that is given to individuals who possess extraordinary ability in science, arts, education, business or athletics, or who have demonstrated a record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and have been recognized nationally or internationally. Nevertheless, the visa is restricted only to the activities and events for which the visa was granted.
EB-5 Work Visa
This type of visa allows qualified foreign investors who meet specific capital investment and job creation requirements, to obtain their permanent residency and become proud contributors to the US.
Do US companies Sponsor visas?
The United State citizenship and immigration service requires that American companies sponsor non-citizens. Companies who are having trouble filling roles in their business often turn to sponsor a nonimmigrant worker by use of the H1 visa.
Who needs Visa Sponsorship?
Visa sponsorship means an employer is willing to obtain a work visa for highly qualified candidates who live outside the United State. It is not a simple process for employers. They must prove that they were unable to fill their vacancies with qualified American workers for sponsoring visas.
Can H1B Buy a House?
Yes. H1B visa holders can buy a house in the US without any restriction. All US non-citizens, either US residents or nonresidents can purchase and own a home or property in the US.